Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Yeah Right!!!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Oh that poor thing, I think ill ship her one of my new little Sphynx babies for 20 bucks so she doesnt sniffle any more!:LOL:

Brooke

Banned
Holy cow!!

You know what's even more crazy? There's probably some fool out there that will actually do it!

I'm tempted to post my own similar ad just to see if anyone is dumb enough to answer it. If they are, then they shouldn't have their cat anyway and they should send it to me for $20!! :Dizzy:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol yeah especially if they ship it to you for 20 bucks :LOL: we all know that it is closer to 300 to ship a pet. It amazes me they should just save a little money at a time until they have enough to get one that is what i did.

Brooke

Banned
Ahhh! And I thought this one was bad:

http://providence.craigslist.org/wan/1272954599.html

Especially this part "I realize that these are special cats and that the breeders don't want just any idiot to own and/or bread them because of their special needs."

yes, "bread" them... lol.
:Surprise: I don't even know....

Wow. Obviously this person hasn't talked to a breeder, or they would know just how expensive it really is to properly breed cats, have them tested and vaccinated, cared for and fed...UGH! I'm sure the breeders on this site would agree with me that after all is said and done, they probably don't make much (if any?) profit when the kittens are sold!

People are so dumb!! :Angry:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
All I want to add is this: if that idiot can't afford more than $20 for a sphynx, how is she ever going to afford its pet food, supplies, toys, grooming products, vet care, etc? It amazes me how ignorant some people are when it comes to the time, money, and care involved in having any pet, let alone a sphynx cat which we all know are much more high-maintenance than the average cat. That woman doesn't deserve to have the privledge of being owned by a sphynx....or any pet, for that matter. Maybe for her $20, she should consider getting a gold fish...LOL!

PitRottMommy

Banned
A goldfish might cause an allergic reaction too.

I vote for a pet rock. They're generally allergen free...and, as a bonus, seldom need baths as much as sphynx do anyhow.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I vote for a pet rock. They're generally allergen free...and, as a bonus, seldom need baths as much as sphynx do anyhow.

Yeah, a pet rock would be perfect! It wouldn't cost much (just pick one up outside), needs no baths, no feeding, and no vet bills!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
People are just nuts:Surprise: Our last litter I had people call me with these kinds of stories, and beg for A sphynx along with lots of crazy emails, Thingd like I am A student and live in A dorm all my money goes to school, Ok so where will the cat live even if they had the money in A dorm yeh I am sure thats allowed?

Back