Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Year One of Uni DONE!

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Holy! Has it been a crazy year. Three semesters later I have finished my first year of college. And still have a million to go! Lol 7 years left + 2 minimum residency and Ill be completing my goal of becoming a doctor.
Astrid has definitely been the highlight of this year and I can't wait to continue with my scholarly journey with her by my side! Will have to make her little grad suits for each of my grads (should have three: associates, bachelors, med). Considering she has completed all my assignments with me lol she never leaves my side, unless she's protesting my homework! I think a little grad cap will look good on her
IMG_3634.JPG

So many books and papers.... and money lol textbooks are crazy expensive!

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on completing your first year! To you and Astrid. They do make them that will fit pets...this is my daughters dog when he graduated from puppy training class...
IMG_20151008_210227428.jpg

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrats! And enjoy the summer. You deserve it. I remember full well how expensive university textbooks were. I think I had the same first year biology book is you! LOL.

And yes, Sphynx make everything better :) again, congrats. Remember, despite all the ups and downs you will experience, just keep going and listen to your heart.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Congratulations! I know you studied hard so hope you can relax and enjoy the summerbreak now. Astrid is the best study buddy you could have and I really want to see you both with a grad suit:).

Wow what a lot of books! Really, can't they make e-books of them? That would be lot cheaper and not so heavy for your back;-)

Back