Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Yet to have one..

Fabian Li

Lairian
Hello everyone! I'm from Singapore.

I had never really owned any pet before until recently my wife adopted a new born kitten on the street which was abandon by her mum. Named Fighter. We knew it's hard for him to survive without the mother care. He fought for a good 8 days and passed away. Me and my wife were very upset.

So I started browsing and reading up. Sphynx caught my eyes. It was like love on first sight. I tried looking around in Singapore. No luck. Eventually I found Sphynxlair. So I decided to join and seek for some help here. Hopefully I will be able to have one added to our family.

Can't wait to hear from all the pros here.

Thank you!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Fabian Li Welcome to Sphynxlair. Here is a section of the community with some great information to get you started. Sphynx Cat Help Center

Good luck on your journey to finding a baby. Researching for a reputable breeder is key. Please feel free to ask any questions you have. I think you will fiend everyone in here friendly and helpful.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Fabian Li welcome to sphynxlair. I'm sorry for the loss of little Fighter.

If I'm correct there are a few members from Singapore on sphynxlair. Hope they read your message and can suggest breeders. Good luck on your search

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Fabian Li , welcoming you amd your wife to the lair family -
Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch while the sphynx stars align
@singaporesphynx , may have some great information to share

Be sure to check the threads about reputable breeders and the fraud link

What to expect from a responsible sphynx breeder

How to Detect fraud sphynx cat adoption ads

Bless your hearts for giving sweet Fighter all the love in the world -
She knew love because of your kind hearts
Fly high sweet baby ^ Fighter^

Keep us updated often

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Fabian Li Welcome to the Lair and good luck with your search for a new lil love! Sorry your kitten didn't survive but thank you for showing him such love in his brief time on Earth! I hope to see lots of picture and her all about your adventures together once you find a sphinx baby to love!!!

Back