Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Yoda needs a new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberly Brown

Lairian
Hello everyone. I have a very special sphynx cat that needs to find a new home. Yoda is a 2 year old neutered male purebred sphynx. He's white and has beautiful pale green eyes. He is an absolute lover. Not an aggressive hair on his body. He loves to cuddle and lick your face. Unfortunately I just do not have enough time to give him all the love and attention he deserves. Yoda is like many other sphynx cats, he does have some issues with allergies and itchy skin. His condition is very manageable for someone who has the time and resources. I have various skin sprays to help manage his skin allergies as well as a special anti-itch shampoo and conditioner for him. He does not have the digestive issues that some sphynx cats suffer from (thank goodness). I have him on a special cat food recommended by his vet: Prescription Diet D/D for feline skin support.

I really would like Yoda to go to an experienced sphynx cat owner who has time to spend with him. Unfortunately I work long hours as a nurse and am away from home for 14 hours on my work days. I'm also planning on continuing my education and won't have time for him. He's very friendly with people and other pets. Yoda has very good manners. He's never scratched on the furniture, chewed up wires/cords, shredded toilet paper, never toileted outside his litter box, never tries to run out the door. He's very friendly and relaxed.

Yoda will come with his cat carrier, skin sprays and creams, shampoo and conditioner, medications and vitamins, litter box, cat litter, cat food, food/water dishes, toys, bed, and sweater (over $480 worth of stuff and I paid $600 for Yoda.) I am asking a re-homing fee of $250. I live in Los Angeles, CA. Shipping Yoda will not be an option. In-person pick up only.

If you are interested I can be contacted via email [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

GizmosMommy

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I hope he finds a wonderful forever home...I'm all the way in Baltimore and can't travel right now. Good luck!

mztude

Lairian
Hello everyone. I have a very special sphynx cat that needs to find a new home. Yoda is a 2 year old neutered male purebred sphynx. He's white and has beautiful pale green eyes. He is an absolute lover. Not an aggressive hair on his body. He loves to cuddle and lick your face. Unfortunately I just do not have enough time to give him all the love and attention he deserves. Yoda is like many other sphynx cats, he does have some issues with allergies and itchy skin. His condition is very manageable for someone who has the time and resources. I have various skin sprays to help manage his skin allergies as well as a special anti-itch shampoo and conditioner for him. He does not have the digestive issues that some sphynx cats suffer from (thank goodness). I have him on a special cat food recommended by his vet: Prescription Diet D/D for feline skin support.

I really would like Yoda to go to an experienced sphynx cat owner who has time to spend with him. Unfortunately I work long hours as a nurse and am away from home for 14 hours on my work days. I'm also planning on continuing my education and won't have time for him. He's very friendly with people and other pets. Yoda has very good manners. He's never scratched on the furniture, chewed up wires/cords, shredded toilet paper, never toileted outside his litter box, never tries to run out the door. He's very friendly and relaxed.

Yoda will come with his cat carrier, skin sprays and creams, shampoo and conditioner, medications and vitamins, litter box, cat litter, cat food, food/water dishes, toys, bed, and sweater (over $480 worth of stuff and I paid $600 for Yoda.) I am asking a re-homing fee of $250. I live in Los Angeles, CA. Shipping Yoda will not be an option. In-person pick up only.

If you are interested I can be contacted via email [email protected]. Thanks for looking.
Hi Kimberly. My name is Heather and I am new to the Sphynxlair family.... I had my sphynx baby and he passed away on July 12th suddenly. .He was only 15 1/2 months old... He was happy and healthy up to that point..... Anyways, I am heartbroken and desperately want another sphynx to help heal my heart.... I am interested in your baby Yoda... My only problem right now is money. Its going to take me some time to come up with 250.00.... Maybe we could work something out, I dont know..... I just know i want another Sphynx... Not to replace Pharaoh but to help heal my heart......Pharaoh was my love and was spoiled and everyone that met him fell in love with him.... I have a cat stroller and would take him with me to the mall and pet stores and everywhere else.... Needless to say, he was like a child to me. My baby... ♡My email is [email protected] and I live in the Palm Springs area so I'm not that far away.

Vealmonkey

Lairian
I wish you all the luck in the world finding your Yoda a new forever home. Too bad you all don't live closer. I lost my sphynx Cici after a house fire in January. Sadly I had to put her down due to smoke inhalation. It was a very sad day, to say the least. All the best in your quest.

Crinkuls

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Good luck in your quest to find Yoda a new home. My contract here in UK says we have to contact the breeder first if we need to rehome a sphynx . They are always the "original " mum!! They make sure the cats/ kittens go to the right home by checking them out first. Maybe try that?

mztude

Lairian
♡♡♡♡♡Im happy to report that YODA does have a new forever home... I drove to LA yesterday and met Kimberly and picked up my new bundle of JOY!!! :) He is an absolute LOVE and I fell in love all over again!!! He's fitting right in with my family and doing great.... I will try to post pics later.... Thanks again Kimberly for this special gift!!!! He is incredible! !! :) ♡♡♡♡♡

Vealmonkey

Lairian
Congradulations on your new bundle of joy. All the best for you and Yoda. Looking forward to seeing another great follow up post.

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Happy dance! Like Catzzzmeow,I love seeing sphynx lovers connect in this section. Congrats on your new love and let's see some photos soon!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@mztude, they send us the ones to love in their honor...
I am so excited for you and Yoda :) I look forward to pics and dates!

Sooo glad to see the connection here in the Lair :) family-
I was sent a Yoda and Batman from this very place too after losing my baby-
Give your Yoda extra head kisses from us !

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats! So happy to hear, you were able to provide Yoda with a loving forever home. I'm sure Pharoah is looking down with a big grin on his face, knowing you will give Yoda the love and attention and the spoiling you gave to him. Yoda is blessed to have found the purrfect home. Can't wait to see Yoda in his stroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back