Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

You guys were right about Hylyt

Theedaysleeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Everyone was pretty unanimous about how great Hylyt shampoo is when it comes to bathing our sphynxes. I can honestly say I think I love this stuff! It gets them clean and it rinses easily which is very important when my squirmy little girl is not loving bath time! The exfoliating gloves are a must-have as well! Wow, do they work! Thanks to everyone who recommended these two items to make bath time easier on us both.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone was pretty unanimous about how great Hylyt shampoo is when it comes to bathing our sphynxes. I can honestly say I think I love this stuff! It gets them clean and it rinses easily which is very important when my squirmy little girl is not loving bath time! The exfoliating gloves are a must-have as well! Wow, do they work! Thanks to everyone who recommended these two items to make bath time easier on us both.
Thats great news! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Theedaysleeper , thank you for the great update!
Another must have for "spa day here " are dog microfiber drying towels
I get at Marshalls for$6
Nice light weight , dries them fast !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 21

Theedaysleeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I like to throw Posh's towels in the dryer for pre-warming ala my plans to spoil her rotten. Do the towels go in the dryer well or do they collect a lot of pilling like some of the thinner ones?

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I use the dog microfiber towels for drying (plus a few other similar towels for bundling while doing ears and nails). I toss them all in the dryer at the start of their spaw session and pull them out one by one as needed, finishing with the dog towel. They will cling together, but I don't really care about that.

Back