Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

You have to check this out

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Did you see the one in the shape of a pine tree? The really funny part is, someone will probably make a million dollars for this crazy idea!

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I find this absolutely hilarious -- I hope the person who came up with it makes a mint.

That being said, the fact that people are embarrassed by their pet's nudity is laughable. I also think this device is literally oxymoronic -- It will draw more attention to the area it's supposedly concealing.

AWESOME!-- Definitely made my day

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
And I like the idea they actually thought you could hang it on a cat's tail. They obviously don't have a cat! I have a hard enough time keeping a collar on mine, let alone an air freshener on her hiney!

Treespirit

Lairian
Oh MAN!!! I LOVE this! It is SO funny! We have a boston terrier who has no protruding tail. It's kind of an inverted tail. So this product would not work on him. There is no place to hang it. My boyfriend would love this product because he hates to see Mozart's ever present behind. The problem with our dog's behind is not only the sight of it, but he tends to swing around and put it right on us! We always have to push his butt away! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Lulu Bird

Lairian
I wonder if this started out as a joke and people fell for it? :LOL:

I do admit Peaches' rear grosses me out... it's always poopy and she puts it in my face! When I try to wipe it with a baby wipe she growls and hisses at me... EWE. Maybe I will buy her a skirt (jk):LOL:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Oh MAN!!! I LOVE this! It is SO funny! We have a boston terrier who has no protruding tail. It's kind of an inverted tail. So this product would not work on him. There is no place to hang it. My boyfriend would love this product because he hates to see Mozart's ever present behind. The problem with our dog's behind is not only the sight of it, but he tends to swing around and put it right on us! We always have to push his butt away! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Be prepared for sphynx but:LOL::Wink:

Nair Bare

Lairian
I would love to hang a few of those from some people's noses. What comes out of their mouths at times can be even more obscene.

Since we are sharing silly things for animals..here is my contribution.....
Neuticles.com

Makes absolutely NO sense to me.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would love to hang a few of those from some people's noses. What comes out of their mouths at times can be even more obscene.

Since we are sharing silly things for animals..here is my contribution.....
Neuticles.com

Makes absolutely NO sense to me.

A long time ago someone on here said their dog or cat had them. Was it englishdave maybe?

Back