Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Your All Officially Invited...

Sphynx Happy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
to Sphynx Lair's newest social groap called "Fancy Photographers"!!!

If you like to take pictures, this group is for you!! So join in, and chat away.

At present the name is pending as I would like you all to help me name this group. After you join, go to the discussion on naming and let me know what you would like the group to be called.

http://www.sphynxlair.com/groups/fancy-photographers/

:BigSmile::Cool:

Nefertari

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nice!!
Now to save for a decent camera that can take pictures indoors as good as outdoors :LOL:

MaoSphynx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
to Sphynx Lair's newest social groap called "Fancy Photographers"!!!

If you like to take pictures, this group is for you!! So join in, and chat away.

At present the name is pending as I would like you all to help me name this group. After you join, go to the discussion on naming and let me know what you would like the group to be called.

http://www.sphynxlair.com/groups/fancy-photographers/

:BigSmile::Cool:
Does this group exist?Is it available?I can't find it

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So it was awhile ago lol not everything stands the test of time. Plus the member was last seen in 2013 lol

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
@MaoSphynx I think back then there was not ability to have so many pics, now the forum does have enough area and we all post as well as the nude pawtography topic every month etc. The mindset is to try to keep as much of the members in the forum area not having to access Sphynxlair info/pics in another website since Sphynxlair is so educational. So if you do start one up, you can do it on your own elsewhere but do not put links in here for it please. We want members to see Sphynxlair is unique and very different from FB and this community covers it all.