Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Zola

Lunaclaire

Lairian
My baby Zola passed away at age 6 from
RCM. She lived for almost 5 weeks after being diagnosed. She was my best friend and constant companion. I have never felt such an emptiness inside of me. It’s horrifying and also comforting that others can gone through this.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Lunaclaire so very sorry for the loss of your Zola. Losing her at such a young age is heartbreaking. The love pf a sphynx is so special and touches you deeply. Hugs

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Lunaclaire (((((comforting hugs)))) I am so sorry your sweet Zola got her angel wings.
Zola only knew your love beyond measure.
we are here for you
I pray your Zola and my Yoda girl are at the bridge together sharing stories of all the love in this world.
so so sorry for your heartbreaking loss of your special girl.

“Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever.”
- from poem for cats

Attachments

• IMG_1676.JPG
    IMG_1676.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 25

Jinxy

Lairian
RCM. She lived for almost 5 weeks after being diagnosed. She was my best friend and constant companion. I have never felt such an emptiness inside of me. It’s horrifying and also comforting that others can gone through this.

I am very sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs and positive vibes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aclaravega

Lairian
My deepest condolences to you on the passing of your Zola. I wish that you process and bask in the love and joy you shared with your kitty. Sending you the biggest hug.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Her angel wings will carry her far.
a787f211a7b171e8e1a5d8866d58dced.jpg
Fly high little one.

Lizanne

Lairian
I'm so sorry for the emptiness you are feeling. They are our best friends, our everything. The pain we feel at their loss is as deep as the joy they bring us. . Sending you love, hugs and kisses.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Po213

Lairian
saw
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!

Back