Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt in NYC

greycreature

Lairian
I work at home and have plenty of time and love to give. Always wanted a Sphynx but I traveled alot for work before. I have one female cat almost two I adopted from a local shelter. We both would like to expand our family.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@greycreature , so glad you started your own thread. stay active and positive. several of us have adopted from members. I have all adoptees ( 4 in one year :) ) I always try to help hearts align and will keep an eye out for you. bless your heart for adopting your furbaby from a shelter. she struck gold in your heart and home. all paws are family. love to see a photo and name of your furbaby. be sure to read the fraud tips thread. it was very helpful when I looked at ads outside sphynxlair. do not hesitate to PM me any ads you are looking at for an extra peek for red flags.
all paws crossed the sphynx stars align. jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch. the info center is a great link for sphynxlife. do not hesitate to ask any questions. hugs n head smooches to your furbaby.

@greycreature , another option is to contact reputable breeders in your area about their upcoming retiree list. I adopted a wonderful healthy happy cuddly HCM scanned spayed retiree.

Last edited:
Back