Wannabe Sphynx Ma

Hi!

I had family sphynx growing up until I left for college. I always wanted one of my own but knew I was not ready or settled enough. I am finally a “grown up” in my forever home with my husband and am a housewife. I’m at home 24/7 just about and couldn’t think of a more perfect time to get a sphynx. I have waited well over 10 years for this. I am open to buying from a credible breeder, but I do know so many of these babies get surrendered when owners realize they’re not your average house cat. I’m in Jacksonville, Florida and willing to drive far and wide to rehome a baby. Kitten, young, adult, senior - it doesn’t matter.

Please reach out if you know of any sphynx who need a loving home in warm Florida!!

@WannabeSphynxMa , welcome fellow floridian! I have all adoptees. Including a retiree. I can send you a pm for very reputable breeder in FL. let me now if you want her info. she is meticulous with HCM scanning, etc.

sharing also with @TheCharmingBard charmingbard, we stay in touch for over a decade since I adopted retiree Claire Bare. she was 2 yrs old. adoption fee for adult retiree was significantly less than kitten purchase.She came HCM scanned, spayed , fully vetted and lots of extras. extremely cuddly as if I raised from a kitten. she just turned 13 yrs old , never a health issue, skin issue or poo issue.
Breeder even met me halfway when she was enroute to routine HCM scan appointment with her sphynx.

stay active with us and check often. several of us have adopted from members and some of us adopted bonded pairs here. ( *the maximum rehoming fee on Sphynxlair is $250 or less each.)

I always try to help hearts align and will tag you. I will share in my experience looking outside sphynxlair there were many FL scammers. be sure to read the fraud tips link and the reputable breeder link. saved me a few heartbreaks from scammers out there. Do not hesitate to PM me an ads your are looking at for an extra peek for red flags.

so glad you joined us! jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch.

Last edited:
@WannabeSphynxMa , welcome fellow floridian! I have all adoptees. Including a retiree. I can send you a pm for very reputable breeder in FL. let me now if you want her info. she is meticulous with HCM scanning, etc. we stay in touch for over a decade since I adopted retiree Claire Bare.
she even met me halfway when she was enroute to routine HCM scan appointment with her sphynx.

stay active with us and check often. several of us have adopted from members and some of us adopted bonded pairs here. ( *the maximum rehoming fee on Sphynxlair is $250 or less each.)

I always try to help hearts align and will tag you. I will share in my experience looking outside sphynxlair there were many FL scammers. be sure to read the fraud tips link and the reputable breeder link. saved me a few heartbreaks from scammers out there. Do not hesitate to PM me an ads your are looking at for an extra peek for red flags.

If you could PM me the info also that would be really helpful, I have considered getting a friend for my little girl in the near future.

@WannabeSphynxMa , welcome fellow floridian! I have all adoptees. Including a retiree. I can send you a pm for very reputable breeder in FL. let me now if you want her info. she is meticulous with HCM scanning, etc.

sharing also with @TheCharmingBard charmingbard, we stay in touch for over a decade since I adopted retiree Claire Bare. she was 2 yrs old. adoption fee for adult retiree was significantly less than kitten purchase.She came HCM scanned, spayed , fully vetted and lots of extras. extremely cuddly as if I raised from a kitten. she just turned 13 yrs old , never a health issue, skin issue or poo issue.
Breeder even met me halfway when she was enroute to routine HCM scan appointment with her sphynx.

Thank you so much!!! I didn’t know about rescueme!! I will definitely reach out to Linda too!! So much helpful information! Please keep an eye out for me! I’m so glad I found SL!

Back