20200619_164404.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20221013_143417.jpg
    20221013_143417.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220726_115641.jpg
    20220726_115641.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 16
So sorry your angel gained their wings. Fly high sweet Butchie. I know the loss is devastating. Hoping you keep the best memories closest to your heart as he will forever have a piece of it. @Cinafina hugs are sent

I'm so deeply sorry for the loss of your beloved Butchie. Butchie was so loved by you and lived a wonderful, although way too short, life. He gained his wings the same day as my boy Ross and in the same week as Rankle @Beckinboots . I hope the 3 of them are playing together some where.
Fly high Butchie, and watch over your mom till enternity
Thank you @Toa and Ross They left us on the same day... I'm glad Ross passed away on his own terms. It was the worst experience of my life going through that yesterday. It was sheer torture.

I so feel your pain. We had to make that ghastly decision for my beloved Paka. How horrible that such amazingly lovable darlings and their parents suffer this way. In retrospect I am glad that we didn’t let her suffer longer but our lives have been changed forever both for the best of the good and … well yes, no words. Three in one day…love to you all…

The good news is that responsible breeders are trying to face the genetic causes; veterinary researchers as well. Unfortunately there is a general tendency for this to happen to our kitties and we are more watchful and medically cautious about them. My thought has been that many domestic cats have it as well but it is not picked up as HCM. Happens to humans also. Imagine the cardiologist’s reaction when she described my condition and my reply was “That’s HCM!! My cat just died of it.” A cure is definitely needed.

@Cinafina , oh my heart (((squeeze hugs)))) I know there are no right words for such a devastating heartbreaking loss of your sweet baby Butchie got his angel wings. He touched all your hearts and could not have asked for a better mum and life of love. HCM is heartbreaking I know too well. I share in the immeasurable , my Yodagirl gutwrenching clot and Yodaman HCM related too. it hits to the core.
20240405_132333.jpeg
20240401_212654.jpeg

your eternal love is all Butchie knows and all that love leaps off the page in those precious photos. My heart hurts for you. I hope you can feel the biggest ((hugs)) sending your way. here for you, you are not alone.
Remember the Love, soo much love , that is everything. Lighting a candle for baby Butchie and holding you in my thoughts during your heartfelt loss.
May our bridge babies fly free and whole at the bridge sharing stories of all the love known in this world. Rest easy sweet boy, you live in hearts forever and ever.
"Replied the glorious cat,For I will whisper into their hearts That I am always with them,I just am....forever and ever and ever." Author Unknown

The good news is that responsible breeders are trying to face the genetic causes; veterinary researchers as well. Unfortunately there is a general tendency for this to happen to our kitties and we are more watchful and medically cautious about them. My thought has been that many domestic cats have it as well but it is not picked up as HCM. Happens to humans also. Imagine the cardiologist’s reaction when she described my condition and my reply was “That’s HCM!! My cat just died of it.” A cure is definitely needed.
It's way too soon, but we have to get a companion for Vinnie soon... He's so lost without his brother and it adds to my heartbreak :  ( I love this breed, but I'm really scared of getting another...

It's way too soon, but we have to get a companion for Vinnie soon... He's so lost without his brother and it adds to my heartbreak : ( I love this breed, but I'm really scared of getting another...

I totally understand your fear. It is normal to feel the way you do. Trust your gut….we have continued to open our hearts/home and decided to love again and our resident cats have been so happy. It is such a social breed. Don’t feel guilty….I always say there is no replacing, but you can get excited about adding to the family.

@Cinafina , continued hugs and head smooches to Vinnie. there are no right words I know too well.
You have a huge heart of sphynx love and the one will find you and Vinnie. awh, baby Vinnie, my heart goes out to you and him. extra cuddles n head smooches.
my Yoda girl must have known my heart was so shattered after her embolism. She had her way and sent me the ones sooner than my frail heart felt ready for at the time.
They are more special than they ever will know.
here for you always.
20210404_103749.jpg

Back