Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Da bird, for lizards or cats?

JenFid

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thought you guys might like these 2 videos :D

th_VID_20150422_200631879_zpsrkao32oe.jpg

th_VID_20150422_200730322_zpsc7kduewz.jpg

JenFid

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Haha yea, they really don't know how to react when they see a large lizard trundling towards them and stealing their toy!

JenFid

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ugh, I just noticed that the 2nd video is only 2 seconds long. Stupid mobile upload to photo bucket :shifty: OK I deleted that one, here is the full version of video #2.

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Ugh, I just noticed that the 2nd video is only 2 seconds long. Stupid mobile upload to photo bucket :shifty: OK I deleted that one, here is the full version of video #2.
I like how your furry kitty just bops the lizard on the head like it is another cat. Maybe your furry is just confused now and things everything is another form of cat, just a variety of hairless cat.

Jen

JenFid

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LOL yea, she is very confused for sure! Most of the time if Daedalus (the dragon) runs towards Mulder he just backs away like "nope nope nope". Ponzu isn't so sure, so it's a mix of trying to play with her or running from her. I have another dragon too, a male, and the last time Ponzu tried to paw him he hissed at her and tried to bite her, causing her to sit in her bed a foot away and mew piteously, haha.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fabulous videos. Thank you sooooo much for sharing. What a vibrant household you have!! Never a dull moment, i imagine. ha ha.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Lol thats funny - is the lizard trying to eat it? :cautious:

JenFid

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Xandria you are correct, it's never dull at our place! The same dragon laid 25 eggs last night. I had to lock her in the bathroom because the cats kept jumping in her dig box. We actually have a new dragon coming on Thursday, to help fill the hole Scully left in our lives, so that'll add some fresh fun into the mix. Lots of animals but it's still way better than kids imo ;)

@admin Yea she was trying to eat it :) I had no idea she was into feathery prey, since before the cats we had no reason to keep feather toys around! Not that she could ever eat a bird, she just thinks she's bigger than she actually is :D

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking about posting an intro thread for her here, she will be very involved with the kittens after all! I only have one pic of her right now from the breeder. I'll be sure to post more to instagram too once she gets here :)
2015_0426AEFemalehypoleather0047_zps4qfnc90r.jpg
Very nice looking lizard. :)

Back