Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Halloween contest 2015 ?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
@admin , any plans for Halloween contest this year?
Even perhaps we can start a thread of Halloween costume pics just for fun!
We sort of veered away from contests here on the Lair for lack of participation, or very little interest at best. We can surely make a Halloween thread. :vamp:

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Great idea to make a Halloween thread @Yoda mom and @admin. We don't celebrate Halloween here in the Netherlands :cry::shifty:. But I would love to see the sphynxes (and humans!) in their Halloween costume. :vamp:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Toa and Ross , here are some pics of Toby terror In last year's contest
( he has lost some of his biker belly! Since then ) Claire bare is his girl in the pic :)

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 23

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Toa and Ross , here are some pics of Toby terror In last year's contest
( he has lost some of his biker belly! Since then ) Claire bare is his girl in the pic :)

View attachment 62585

OMG Help! Toby Terror looks really scary:nailbiting:. Claire Bare looks cute as always but next to Toby Terror I wouldn't dare petting her;).

Great costume and photo(y)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Toa and Ross , :)
When I adopted young Toby ( was named prince but he had no idea of his name) I renamed him for sounding like meant "to be" . I posted a pic and never forget the spot on comment that he looks like a cat with "attitude" ;)

When he is fresh , he knows "Toby Love" as in Toby have love and stop it!

KitKat26

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm so excited for Halloween this year. I don't do much with costumes for me but I do love experimenting with Halloween Makeup. I loved working with latex and fake blood last year, I may do something with theater contacts this time.
Halloween Makeup 1.jpg
Halloween Makeup 2.jpg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Toa and Ross , :)
When I adopted young Toby ( was named prince but he had no idea of his name) I renamed him for sounding like meant "to be" . I posted a pic and never forget the spot on comment that he looks like a cat with "attitude" ;)

When he is fresh , he knows "Toby Love" as in Toby have love and stop it!

Aaaw what a sweet story about his name. It's great to have such a story behind his name.
He sure looks like a sphynx with attitude, I love that:).

Toa and Ross

Staff member
I'm so excited for Halloween this year. I don't do much with costumes for me but I do love experimenting with Halloween Makeup. I loved working with latex and fake blood last year, I may do something with theater contacts this time. View attachment 62602 View attachment 62603

OMG that fist one...looks so real! You're a make up artist, really talented.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Back