Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for his dream tabby.

TheFlork

Lairian
thanks! im hopeing im so whooped from today that ill just fall a sleep, but my mind is going a mile a minute thinking about him haha stupid brain always keeping me up haha

ckutkuhn7

Banned
thanks! im hopeing im so whooped from today that ill just fall a sleep, but my mind is going a mile a minute thinking about him haha stupid brain always keeping me up haha

I bet - I had to take a sleeping pill the night before I got Snuffie cuz I just couldnt sleep!!!!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The night Cleo shipped I went to bed at almost 4am and we had to be at the airport by 11am.
You need to take tons of pics.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
(Oh my! When you don't get on for a while, you can really miss out on awesome threads!)

CONGRATS ON YOUR TABBY! He is so adorable! No doubt he will love you from the start. :Smile: He'll be your shadow!

TheFlork

Lairian
haha SORRY GUYS! I've just been so EXHAUSTED! I've only just now un packed my computer haha.

the pick up went really ruff haha
drove almost all the way to sac airport and got a call that his flight got canceled and would have to get one to SF 4 hours later :p

so drove back home and then alllll the way to SF luckily there was no traffic haha but it did get us there 2 hours early lol finally his plain arrived and guess who was the very last person off the plain haha had me sweating tell the very end lol

then had to drive alll the way back to Vallejo and let him out to play for an hour and then it was off to the ferry and back to SF.

luckily he slept during alll the traveling parts and didn't hear a peep outta him.
fiiiiiiiiiinly got home set up his stuff an passed out.... until he jumped on me and wanted to play lol i think i got maybe 2hrs of sleep with him just randomly jumping on me through the night. i dont blam the little guy he was cooped up for so long lol
i was realy worried about him because he didnt eat, drink , or go to the bathroom at my moms or when i got him home so i was stressing out about that. but i finally say him do everything the next day haha

yesterday i had my long day of class from 8-4 witch wasn't fun on 2hrs sleep haha but he did fine with out me and we played when i got home even though i was still pooped haha

last night we slept pretty good, he only woke me a few times to play.
and today im gonna get unpacked and get my room organized and then take some pics of him :-D

TheFlork

Lairian
What a crazy week! between mid terms, poster competition and a new cat i haven't had a moments rest haha
Hes doin great! Hes used to the place now and his full personality has come through and what a handful he can be lol slowly as the full moon rises his ears slowly go back and his puples get bigger and bigger tell SNAP he goes crazy for an 1hr every night. i know im gonna get noise complaint, Hard wood floor + thundering cat paws = alot of racket and i know hes doing it on purpose haha hopefully i can find a rug and cut down some of the dull thuds haha

he hate hate haaaaaaaates getting a bath and cleaning his ears, also hes like a mini Michel Felps doing full arm strokes in his litter, which sends it every where in my room haha
any tips on how to get him to tolerate these and calm down in the litter would be very appreciated.

Other than that hes perfect and i really enjoy his antics :-D

And now with out further adue',

i give you....

GOBLIN!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

holly_savage

Banned
He is adorable!...don't know about the bath...but get him a deep litter box with a cover/hood...you can always put a little step on the outside to help him get up into it.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
awwwwwwwww He is so cute!!!!!!! My first pick for a Sphynx was a Tabby but I ended up going with another breeder. no biggie, I love my Snuffie! Snuffie runs on our hard wood floor in the hallway which has a pretty good 90 degree angle turn in it, she always slides around the turns and bangs into the wall sometimes. Its funny. Sphynx are a trip!!

No suggestions on your litter box strokes other than maybe trying a lid but goodluck.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Snuffie won't let me put her lid on, she seems to act like she doesnt know it works. lol So what I did was..........I laid a kitchen carpet thing under her box long ways so when she strokes any out it lands on that carpet and when I clean up I can just pick up the carpet and shake off any into the trash or outside. That might work for you as well if the lid doesn't work out.

holly_savage

Banned
Oh and as for the noise level...good luck with that Hibou is the only cat I have had that sounds like an elephant when she runs...maybe the fur on regular cats muffles the noise a little...lol:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back