Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Please if anyone is retiring their Sphinx please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleosdoc

Lairian
I'm a veterianrian but can only work part time so I can't financially afford one but I will be glad to take maybe a little older one that somebody is retiring and not breeding anymore please let me know
Ask for JC. A client one gave
me a Sphinx and she was the best ever,my little Dorothy lol. I live in st Petersburg. Thank u pls

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@cleosdoc most members here are not breeders (some are). Have you tried contacting breeders in Florida to see if they have any retired sphynx cats? Also, just so you know, all the breeders I know that have retired their Queens and Studs have charged a hefty fee. Not so sure you will find many breeders giving their retirees away. Best of luck in your search.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Did you see the adoption section on sphynxlair? There are not too many sphynx available for adoption and when they are they go fast.
You can also call breeder in your area if they have cats how will retire and need a new home.

Good luck. Hope you find a sphynx soon.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@cleosdoc , all paws crossed the sphynx stars align
I would definitely contact breeders in Florida Or Alabama border area -
interview them with lots of questions- you will know when the one is the right fit -
Then ask to be placed on their retired breeder adoption list -
Many breeder kitties can cost initially over $4k when imported as breeders with all records HCM scans etc -
When they rehome them it is not unusual for adoption fees from $250 to $600-

Also check our adoption section here too and stay active with us -
It's the best way for members to get to know you and keep an eye out for a purrfect fit -
it sounds like Dorothy was a very special girl. Is she with you ?
Several kitties here have been rehomed free to purrfect home amd or / rehoming fee up to $250.

I adopted two wonderful brothers from a member right here thru our adoption section -

Keep positive ! The right kitty will find you -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back