Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Rehoming Beautiful lilac boy, Saint Louis, Missouri

Kicsi mommy

Lairian
I have a beautiful 7 year old lilac retired king in Missouri that is extremely affectionate and comes from a home with kids, dogs and other cats. He was neutered last year and is ready for a forever family. There is a $250 Rehoming fee for him.

Attachments

• IMG_3075.jpeg
    IMG_3075.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3073.jpeg
    IMG_3073.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 60

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Kicsi mommy , thank you for starting your own thread for members to chime in. I saw your other reply in another members thread with girls. please a different post of your own for them.
hugs n head smooches, several of us have adopted from members. I have a wonderful retiree.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Kicsi mommy , oh my heart , he is so handsome. adorable photos.

members will surely PM to interview for the purrfect forever home. several of us have adopted from members. I still stay in touch with my retirees mum for over a decade with pics and updates.
hugs n head smooches to all paws.

ashleyabaker

Lairian
I have a beautiful 7 year old lilac retired king in Missouri that is extremely affectionate and comes from a home with kids, dogs and other cats. He was neutered last year and is ready for a forever family. There is a $250 Rehoming fee for him.
Hello! I am interested in giving this sweet boy a home!

Back