Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

"Spider"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww..he's too cute and has a sweet face! Hey Brooke, you live in FL...do you know of anybody who can rescue this poor little guy?

Brooke

Banned
Awww..he's too cute and has a sweet face! Hey Brooke, you live in FL...do you know of anybody who can rescue this poor little guy?

I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for anyone who's looking. He's a few hours from me. I hope he gets adopted soon so I don't end up having to go get him myself! Lord knows I don't need another one right now...:Sweat:

Moonstone

Lairian
What a funny but adorable face !
He's very strange but seems very very sweet, I hope someone will love him and keep him forever !

jans3glorys

Lairian
Oh! oh!

He has a home if we can get him here to just North of Paducah KY!
We saw him online and fell in love with him but did not have a clue on how to get him. I am hoping one of you nice people have him????

I am so slow with this computer!
[email protected]

Jan, who has lost two geriatric rescues in the last 4 months and am ready for a replacement.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Oh! oh!

He has a home if we can get him here to just North of Paducah KY!
We saw him online and fell in love with him but did not have a clue on how to get him. I am hoping one of you nice people have him????

I am so slow with this computer!
[email protected]

Jan, who has lost two geriatric rescues in the last 4 months and am ready for a replacement.

Hi, Jan and thanks for joining us! I am sorry about your losses! I don't think spider belong to anyone here but if you stick around I am sure someone can help you find A special sphynx kitty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back