Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wanted a Sphynx cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mschlask

Lairian
Hello,
My name is Megan, I live in CT with my amazing fiancee and my beautiful devon rex kitten. We are looking to adopt a sphynx kitten or cat, we are willing to travel and will do what it takes to provide a happy, healthy home for our new sphynx. If anyone needs to rehome their shynx or sell a kitten please contact me asap. I know our family would be a perfect fit for any sphynx! I love this breed and can't wait until I finally have one to compleate our family!

Thank you
Megan

Alimoore

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree, your rex is super cute! but keep checking our rescue form and pet finder. I found my sphynx in a pet finder add that was posted on our lair's rescue form. Good luck!

Keeemz

Lairian
i keep trying to private message you and it won't sent for some reason.. I'm in MA and i am trying to rehome my 2 sphinx. if your interested let me know !!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
i keep trying to private message you and it won't sent for some reason.. I'm in MA and i am trying to rehome my 2 sphinx. if your interested let me know !!

private messages are only allowed to those who have 10 posts or more. Sorry it is a way to keep spam at it's lowest.

Mschlask

Lairian
Hey!
I am so sorry about the messages I got them and I posted my number on your wall so you can contact me I am very intersted in both of them!!! I hope you can see at least on of these messages

Alimoore

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think someone has to post and then you reply after that for it to count lol

Mschlask

Lairian
We have two sphynx cats we adopted from a girl in MA if anyone is interested they need a good home

toasty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hey!
I am so sorry about the messages I got them and I posted my number on your wall so you can contact me I am very intersted in both of them!!! I hope you can see at least on of these messages

Forgive me... but now i'm confused.... I thought you wanted to adopt them..... now they are up for re adoption? Please correct me if i'm wrong?

toasty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Cry: So sad :Cry:
Wish i was in the states i'd take them on in heartbeat, and never let them go!

Mschlask

Lairian
Adopting any animal is a commitment that takes 100% patience and understanding. However, these two Sphynxs were extremely neglected and in questionable health. She told us she loved her “babies†and they were both in good health. Nevertheless this was a lie; both of them are in horrible health. Keemo has a foggy eye that was never treated and that is continuously leaking yellow puss from. Both of the cats ears were so dirty and black that we have given them several ear treatments to clean them and they are still dirty. Their claws were so long probably never trimmed that these poor babies were cutting their selves drawing blood leaving open wounds all over their bodies. Thank god we know how to trim nails. Also Clavo has acne that she never treated either and I have read online this could have been easily treated. The worst thing is both of their teeth are black and rotting. This is a serious health problem and for her not to get this treated is both disgusting and cruel. The reason we told he the next day we wanted to give them back is her is Clavo was sitting on my lap purring and being sweet and then all of the sudden turned around and viciously bit me drawing blood. I immediately contacted her asking for the vet records so I could take them to a vet to get checked out and so I didn’t have to go to the Doctors. This girl has been nothing but immature and rude and does not want the cats back. We are still trying to contact her she has ignored our emails, texts and phone calls. We were assured these cats were in good health when they were clearly neglected and in poor health. Everyone posts on here thinking she is the victim in all of this when she is not. Notice how she clearly is not posting anything back to you. We are 100% sure she does not want these cats back and we do not know what to do. If she continues to ignore us and refuses to take them back we will be filling a lawsuit. I can’t believe someone on this site would lie and give us neglected cats that have serious health issues. If anyone is willing to adopt these cats and provide them with the care they need let me know. Thank you.

susi794

Staff member
Gosh, I am truly sorry to hear this....thank you for posting the other side of the story. I hope you can work out your differences so these poor cats can have a forever home with the care and love that they need. The real victims here are the cats, the poor things. I hope someone here is willing to take them off your hands.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I hope someone else takes them, if they are in this poor of health,
she doesn't need them back. Sounds to me like she is the reason, they
are in this shape, unless she just got them herself and then passed them on to you.
I just pray they get a wonderful forever home.

Mschlask

Lairian
Thank you I do too! I just wasnt anticipating all of this to happen. I really just dont know what to do. Its going to be so hard finding someone to take them without vet records.... I really wish I had the resources to take care of them. :Cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back