Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wonderful news!!!

Big Hoss

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm getting a new Sphynx kitten:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

I am getting SILVER BELLS from Susi..................He's so beautiful and we are so excited to be getting him. Big Hoss will love having a brother and I cant wait!

Why should Gadzuks and Naked Ninja have all the fun?....LOL...

I would like to say a special big THANK YOU to Naked Ninja.
I though that wasn't going to be able to get him. I was having a hard time getting over 2000 miles to pick him up. I don't fly(the sight of an airplane sends me into a panic attack) and my hubby was having a hard time getting 7 day's off work to make the road trip (3days there and 3 days back).

Naked Ninja is going over for her baby and she is going to bring Silver Bells back with her! He's going to be a little hitch hiker...:LOL:. I live much closer to her and it will be easier for me to pick him up....So again THANK YOU NAKED NINJA....:Kiss:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'm getting a new Sphynx kitten:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

I am getting SILVER BELLS from Susi..................He's so beautiful and we are so excited to be getting him. Big Hoss will love having a brother and I cant wait!

Why should Gadzuks and Naked Ninja have all the fun?....LOL...

I would like to say a special big THANK YOU to Naked Ninja.
I though that wasn't going to be able to get him. I was having a hard time getting over 2000 miles to pick him up. I don't fly(the sight of an airplane sends me into a panic attack) and my hubby was having a hard time getting 7 day's off work to make the road trip (3days there and 3 days back).

Naked Ninja is going over for her baby and she is going to bring Silver Bells back with her! He's going to be a little hitch hiker...:LOL:. I live much closer to her and it will be easier for me to pick him up....So again THANK YOU NAKED NINJA....:Kiss:

Everyone is getting a "Susi cat" except us!!!:Cry: lol

Congratulations!!!!!! That is so exciting!! Another one we can still watch grow up!!

susi794

Staff member

Again...my cup runneth over! All my babies to Sphynx Lair homes! Shannon, thank you for choosing to open your heart and your home to little Silver Bells. I know he will be well cared for and will love Big Hoss and your family. He is somebody's forever boy now!! He was so happy when I told him!
We're family now for real. You can't escape me now.....LOL.
Much, much love,
Susi and Silver Bells

susi794

Staff member
I was going to nab all those kitties and bring em back to Texas with me in my Radio Flyer! I better get on it, dag nabbit!

If you took all six of them, you'd be bringing them back within a short while---they are in to EVERYTHING!!!! Let me tell you--there is never a dull moment lately in Susi's house. They are like tag team wrestlers....one draws my attention one way while two or three do naughty things on the other side of the room....I go running to get them, and another one or two does something in the next room....you get the picture. But I love them to pieces!

susi794

Staff member
Alright now....I have to go to bed.....but I don't want to leave.....Bibi is sitting here kissing me over and over and over and over....she won't give it a rest......she lays on my arms, climbs up my chest, drools on my face.....ewwwwwww! Gotta give it up...morning comes tooo darn fast--and I've got a handsome boy upstairs waiting to snuggle me. "I'm coming Boo..."

Diesel

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am so EXCITED for you !!! I saw a post from susi, and some pics , WHAT AN ANGEL !!!! CONGRATULATIONS> I now know that susi is the "mother" to go to. . Again, HOW EXCITING ! I can't stop smiling !!! :BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile:

Jennifer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Alright now....I have to go to bed.....but I don't want to leave.....Bibi is sitting here kissing me over and over and over and over....she won't give it a rest......she lays on my arms, climbs up my chest, drools on my face.....ewwwwwww! Gotta give it up...morning comes tooo darn fast--and I've got a handsome boy upstairs waiting to snuggle me. "I'm coming Boo..."

Thats where Kiwi gets it from, the kisses, the drooling, the hold me like a baby!..lol
Yah Susi! Everyone has a home. Soon you will have an empty nest. Still working on the boyfriend for another baby brother for Kiwi.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so happy for you Shannon! and SB too! He looks like a sweetheart:ThumbsUp:

Big Thanks also to Sue for helping get him to you, I wonder if we are all picking up babies the same day? It would be great to meet you guys!

Christina~ There is still one Susi baby left to go!! (or is there, Bella???:Laugh:)

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so happy for Silver Bells. You're going to love him, he really is a sweetheart. I hope I get another chance to see him before he leaves for his new home but that probably won't happen.

Gadzukz, I'm planning on hopefully getting Candy around March 24, which is 14 week birthday. She's much smaller than everyone else and I think she needs at least that much time with her mama. Susi and I will see how she's doing in mid-March and decide how much longer she needs so my plans are tentative at best. When are you going to pick up Sugar and Minty?

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
If you took all six of them, you'd be bringing them back within a short while---they are in to EVERYTHING!!!! Let me tell you--there is never a dull moment lately in Susi's house. They are like tag team wrestlers....one draws my attention one way while two or three do naughty things on the other side of the room....I go running to get them, and another one or two does something in the next room....you get the picture. But I love them to pieces!

LOL!!!! Who needs a Personal Trainer when you have a houseful of Sphynx kittens! Best cardio workout EVER! :LOL: :LOL:

Big Hoss

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so happy for Silver Bells. You're going to love him, he really is a sweetheart. I hope I get another chance to see him before he leaves for his new home but that probably won't happen.

Gadzukz, I'm planning on hopefully getting Candy around March 24, which is 14 week birthday. She's much smaller than everyone else and I think she needs at least that much time with her mama. Susi and I will see how she's doing in mid-March and decide how much longer she needs so my plans are tentative at best. When are you going to pick up Sugar and Minty?

I didn't know you were getting one!!:ThumbsUp:(Sorry I'm a bit slow.lol:LOL:)........I love her tiny little bum, she's a beautiful girl. We are all family now...:LOL:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I'm hoping to drive down the weekend of March 18, so if that works out I'll miss you, but it's hard to coordinate babysitting and time off to get there and back (it's about a 14 hr. drive for us) I'm just waiting to hear from Susi if that weekend works for her too.

Back