Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

First Sphynx

whitesun08

Lairian
In 3 weeks I'm going to be picking up my sphynx kitten. I'm so excited. She is super shy right now but her breeder assures me she will come out of her shell within 3 weeks. I have always wanted a little sphynx and now I need name ideas!!! :Laugh:

SpartisMommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome and congrats!! I had my names picked out before the kittens hahaha.
Good luck and Im sure whatever you choose will be perfect :)

kroozkitty

Lairian
Congratulations, how exciting.....

I am also getting my first Sphynx, but I have to wait until mid August....

If your avatar is her picture, the first thing that popped into my mind was "Lady Godiva"....not sure why.... she looks really sweet, like chocolate!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi whitesun08, and welcome to sphynxlair! I am not so good with naming, but wish you luck and look forward to hearing all about the homecoming.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello whitesun08 and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Congrats on your soon to be sphynx companion! please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

whitesun08

Lairian
Thanks for the welcome everyone!!! Yes my avatar is a picture I took this past weekend when I went to visit. I went shopping today for a playhouse, bed, new litter box. I'm really excited and can't wait for her to come home. I haven't had a kitten in 12 years!!! I hope my hairy kitty likes her.

Sphynx Happy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on adding a sphynx to your home and welcome to the Lair. I like the name Pixie and think Pixie fits her. :Smile:

VenturaGuy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
In 3 weeks I'm going to be picking up my sphynx kitten. I'm so excited. She is super shy right now but her breeder assures me she will come out of her shell within 3 weeks. I have always wanted a little sphynx and now I need name ideas!!! :Laugh:

What about Wenis?
Wenis

(noun) : the extra skin on your elbow

&

Unas[pronunciation?] (also Oenas, Unis, Wenis, or Ounas) was a Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt, and the last ruler of the Fifth dynasty from the Old Kingdom.[1] His reign has been dated between 2375 BC and 2345 BC.[2] Unas is believed to have had two queens, Nebet and Khenut, based on their burials near his tomb.[3]

&
Wenis

The skin on your elbow.

A real fun word to say and make fun of.
Hey Rachel will you touch my wenis?

Oh My God i think i broke my poor lil' wenis!!!

MY wenis is PURPLE!

Who wants to see my wenis!?

Is it normal to have hair growing on the end of your wenis? <------This one is perfect for a Sphynx

I fell on the carpet now my wenis is burning i had to put some lotion on my wenis so it wouldnt burn

Timmy & the Twins

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello! & Welcome!

I think Pixie is an adorable name. However, Wenis is unique and would always give you a story to tell. I think when you get a new baby you'll just know what the right name should be.

Timothy got his name b/c he was so tiny (only 4lbs @ 5 months). - Tiny Tim
He was sickly (the breeder wasn't taking good care of him). - "Auntie Shrew Timmy is sick." from the Secret of Nihm

Back