Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Good bye my sweet Kazoo

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2011
Messages
4,609
Points
348
Thank you everyone for all your kind words. It has been a rough week, but I am doing as well as can be expected. Not too sure what else to say...but knowing you guys knew what I was going through helped a lot. We all cry for each others babies, these guys are just so special.
 

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
12,083
Points
653
Thank you everyone for all your kind words. It has been a rough week, but I am doing as well as can be expected. Not too sure what else to say...but knowing you guys knew what I was going through helped a lot. We all cry for each others babies, these guys are just so special.

Hang in there. You know we all care. :) I'm here for you whenever you need to vent. :)
 

Valenshy

Lairian
Joined
Jan 13, 2013
Messages
148
Points
51
I'm SO sorry for your loss, I know that all the kind words in the world don't really make you feel better but my thoughts are with you. It is so incredibly hard to lose a pet..
 
Back
Top