Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gummi found the catwalk!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Whatcha doin up there?
022-3.jpg

Want some company?
023-5.jpg

Let's go higher!
024-5.jpg

Almost!
030-4.jpg

Ummm......Little help anyone??
031-3.jpg

No Worries! Help has arrived!
032.jpg

Just a little higher!
034-2.jpg

Hey! There are toys up here!
041-4.jpg

And a Bed too!!
035-3.jpg

Hmmmmmm, Now how do I get down????
043-1.jpg

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I love the catwalks. What a cool place to be a cat.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one scrolling down quickly to see if she was going to be rescued after missing that one shelf. Coming down can be tricky. I would have bailed her out too.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The funny part is, most people who come in my house notice the bright colors, but no one has noticed the catwalk without it being pointed out! lol, I guess it's true that people just don't look up!

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Aww, that is just so cute! Gummi is so friggin' adorable - I'd be driving her nuts with smooches and hugs. :)

Love, love, LOVE the cat walk! I need to do that ... mind you, I'd need extra reinforced platforms for the 2, 20+ lbs boys ... They'd haul the drywall right off the walls! :BigSmile:

Nair Bare

Lairian
Peeve, Gummi's sister, is very jealous of the catwalk.Peeve sits on this big oak desk and watches the iMac screen like it is a TV. Peeve looked up at me and said, "Gummi gets a catwalk and all I get is this big Great Dane with a wagg'n toy on his butt?
So now, I'll have to put catwalks all around the solarium so Peeve can look out over his acreage and rule his kingdom. Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh Yes, Peeve must have a catwalk of his own, Gummi thinks he would like his painted in zebra stripes and leopard print!:Hysterical:

Nair Bare

Lairian
Oh dear, you have never seen my house, but zebra stripes and leopard print would fit right in. I often joke that my house is decorated in "Early Animal".

Yep, I think the creative Muse just bit my butt and ANOTHER project will be in the works soon. Pictures to follow.
Who was the Muse of creative arts....Calliope, one of the Greek's nine muses? It has been too long since I studied Greek Mythology.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Looks like fun! I think you should add a little bouncy trampoline on the ground to land on and staple gun a fabric hammock up there...LOL...but use strong fabric....I had a very fat cat bust through a felt hammock once....luckily it was just inches off the ground.

Back