Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Healing Vibes for Yoda and Company

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Condo commando , yes my Toby love uses his wheel now as a manipulation tactic at 5 am hoping .. I saod hoping ... I will get up on his royals schedule to serve breakfast ! not!
Has has to wait till 6 am! But he tries!

@Bailey21 , how are the Sphynx kids?

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Condo commando , yes my Toby love uses his wheel now as a manipulation tactic at 5 am hoping .. I saod hoping ... I will get up on his royals schedule to serve breakfast ! not!
Has has to wait till 6 am! But he tries!
I know what you mean but it's risky because if you don't give them what they want, who knows what they'll come up with next. To them it's as if we haven't heard them. If you think somebody didn't hear you, you would keep on trying to get their attention, right?

I've got a decision to make in another month when we move. I have to decide if I sequester them in the bedroom like I'm doing now or if I keep the door open and let them roam like I used to. I guess you sequester them in the bedroom with you?

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Yoda mom they’re doing great! Everyone is loving the warm weather they’re all so good they just want to hangout with us in the garden! Yoda managed to cut his paw on something today though. Little scoundrel. The kittens are getting so hyper it’s adorable watching them run around.
5aefac2a0c84ac9203ea1d67a8bd7153.jpg

36ae2b80b73dbf0fbf4df1c152196c41.jpg

4ca6a6fba25b537216000ed0a7c9b2ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Bailey21 Adorables!

Btw , can you soak Yodas paw?

I put a teenie few drops of povodine ( Walmart version of betadine thst red staining stuff)
In a cup of water and mix to clear so it womt stain

Then let them stand with paw in the cup or hold kitty amd dip foot
I try for at least 30 seconds to a minute

Is it a minor cut ? Or need to be seen by vet for antibiotics?
You want to keep it clean especially from litter box

Do you have a pic?

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Yoda mom the cut isn’t too bad! It’s the little traction pad part that was mentioned a few Friday facts ago to help them slow when jumping? I’ve been putting vetericyn VF on it. The harness actually came with the little bow ties! Only $5 on eBay. I just managed to snap a quick photo of the cut my first try, I have no idea how that went so smoothly lol. I’ve never heard of that soaking solution, I will have to look into it, I think he would let me soak his paw if I tried
58a6f93c8c5ffc8936ffabfca8841f54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Bailey21 love the harness ! Great buy! Very dapper!
Good job on the pic

The cleaning solution soak of a few teenie drops of povodine (betadine ) mixed in water till clear for my Sphynx amd a little darker tea like for my fur dogs was told to my by my vet years ago

My vet had me soak Batmans pillow foot on his paw pad this way

You can call your vet amd see if that would be okay for Yoda
i keep vetericyn on hand too for my little monkeys

Toby n crew sending healing vibes so Yoda keeps on his stargate schedule ![/USER]

Ps sorrry for the typos
My torn ligament typing finger is really sore

Last edited:

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aww thank you Toby and crew for the healing vibes! Yoda says not to worry, no little boo-boo will persuade him from the stargate schedule! He isn't kidding either, 6am sharp today! I'm going to try and soak his foot later, might have to turn into an early spa day

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@yodamom i need to make Letty realize im the mama and not @Bailey21 lol I'm pretty jealous i must say. Niko is my suck already but Letty is another story. How do we change this? Has anyone else had the same issue? I dont want her being sad when bailey moves out soon.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She won’t be sad she can just come with us real time selfie with letty spaghetti
589677426d8031fe417592a5e433207f.jpg

Just kidding...maybe

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Yoda mom. Thank you i will try that. And they keep bruising their ears and i dont know how they are doing it. 1st Niko and i got his all healed up and now Letty did it hers. Its all most healed now too. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back