Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello, FINALLY got my kitty....

Maizey

Lairian
Thanks everyone. Maizey is a really tiny kitty, only about 5 or so lbs. She does not have the 'traditional' pot belly, shes rather skinny. She eats Royal Canin select protein food for adult cats. Hopefully, she will get a bit heavier here with me. She is just such a love. So smart and so wonderful. I waited over two years for her. We are so lucky she is in our lives, we all love her to pieces. Just bought her a welcome home gift, the one Jackson Galaxy uses on AP. Its Da Bird. Hopefully it will be delivered soon.

Her little face (minus those huge WONDERFUL ears) is the size of a golf ball, and she is whiskerless. The sphynx owns you that is for sure, she had all of our hearts from the moment we called her ours. :)

Sphynx Happy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to have you, new Sphynx member,

We all love to share with each other,

Pictures, videos, and stories too,

On the Lair there’s lot’s of fun things to do,

Photo contests, social groups, and gift exchanges,

We’re here for one another no matter the circumstances,

So here’s a welcome hug from me to you,

We’ve got members from around the world and now lovely you.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Maizey and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Hope you are enjoying our wonderful Sphynx community!:ThumbsUp:

slscogin

Lairian
Hi there & Welcome! 2 years! Thats a long wait. I can barley wrap my head around having to wait 3 1/2 months to get my baby!

magber

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi and meow back at you !!! :BigSmile: She is so cute! Hope for a happy and cuddle life together!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the family! So glad to have you...please tell us all about your new baby!
Hugs,
Susi and the gang

ElfMommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to the lair and Meow, purr and chirp that's how Gizmo does it! Shes beautiful can't wait to see more pics!!

falaloo

Lairian
Hi and welcome to the Lair! Congratulations on your new baby...I'm sure she was worth the wait! Meow and the Sphynx chirp and trill for you and Maizey!

Maizey

Lairian
Thanks everyone for the welcome!!

I guess I need some more posts before I can get some pictures posted. So, stay tuned!!

Back