Hoping to adopt a Sphynx Elf Boy.

Hi everyone, I hope this is the right place to post about this.
I would love to adopt a Sphynx Elf boy as my first hairless companion. I am a meowmi to 3 friendly hairy cats, and I'd love to add a 4th feline friend to our family. I've done a lot of research into the breed and the care they require, and I think I'd be a great fit as an owner. I would love a new best friend to care for and give lots of love and cuddles to. I had my heart set on a precious little dark blue eyed elf boy, sent an application etc... but I found out he was already reserved and the breeder just hadn't updated his status. It was quite a let down, and now I'm searching again. I am hoping someone here will have recommendations for breeders/catteries in my area (Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois) or if there is anyone looking to rehome their Elf. There aren't many catteries in my state that…I am willing to travel, but would prefer if I could find one near me or in a surrounding state. Thank you in advance!:)

@faeoftheforest , welcome to the lair family. all paws crossed for you. all paws are family, love to see pics of your furbaby cats.

here are some helpful links. (same questions, info to apply to elf breeders)

saved me from near scams out in cyberworld.
the reputable breeder link is great for interviewing catteries/ breeders. not sure if you checked TICA for breeders and interview to see if they check all the boxes.
don't hesitate to PM any ads you are looking at outside sphynxlair for an extra peek for red flags.

stay active with us and check the adoption section often. several of us have adopted from members, the maximum rehoming fee on SL is $250 or less

hugs n head smooches. jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch, we have several members with Elfs. @Toa and Ross and others

@faeoftheforest , welcome to the lair family. all paws crossed for you. all paws are family, love to see pics of your furbaby cats.

here are some helpful links. (same questions, info to apply to elf breeders)

saved me from near scams out in cyberworld.
the reputable breeder link is great for interviewing catteries/ breeders. not sure if you checked TICA for breeders and interview to see if they check all the boxes.
don't hesitate to PM any ads you are looking at outside sphynxlair for an extra peek for red flags.

stay active with us and check the adoption section often. several of us have adopted from members, the maximum rehoming fee on SL is $250 or less

hugs n head smooches. jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch, we have several members with Elfs. @Toa and Ross and others
Sent you a pm :giggle:

Back