Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

In loving memory of the sweetest soul

johnnacolleen

Lairian
Joined
Dec 7, 2015
Messages
7
Points
4
We lost our dear little Nogueria recently to a heart condition. He was the sweetest soul I have ever known. He has left my husband and I would some wonderful memories and we are so very lucky to have had him as our baby. He was seven years old and gone far too soon but that being said I don't know if 70 years would have been enough with him. He was just such a joy to be around. With time I know the hole in our hearts will heal but he will never really be gone in our hearts and minds. <3
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1804.JPG
    IMG_1804.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 70

Yoda mom

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
30,578
Points
653
@johnnacolleen , I am so so sorry for the loss of your handsome sweet soul ^Nogueria^
.. No time is ever enough... Time takes all but memories - may those wonderful memories
fill your heart - He only knew your love

Rest in Peace ^ Nogueria^

"Eventually they will understand,
Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever."
Unknown author from poem for cats
 

Toa and Ross

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jan 23, 2015
Messages
34,008
Points
643
So very sorry for the loss of Nogueria! What a handsome boy he was, he has such a adorable look in his eyes. Nogueria will always be with you in your heart, but I know there will be so many times you wish he was not only in your heart but also in your arms to cuddle. Keep his love with you.
A big hug.
 

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
12,083
Points
653
We lost our dear little Nogueria recently to a heart condition. He was the sweetest soul I have ever known. He has left my husband and I would some wonderful memories and we are so very lucky to have had him as our baby. He was seven years old and gone far too soon but that being said I don't know if 70 years would have been enough with him. He was just such a joy to be around. With time I know the hole in our hearts will heal but he will never really be gone in our hearts and minds. <3

I'm sorry for your loss. Nogueria will most definitely be in your hearts forever. RIP Sweet Soul Nogueria.
 
Back
Top