Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a female kitten in NJ NY PA

jayrodre

Lairian
Hi. My Sphynx passed away a few months ago and my older cat and I are devastated. We are looking for another girl to give a forever home. Please let us know if anyone has any available.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Hoping you make a connection with someone in your area. Be sure to check the rescue/adoption section daily. When one is listed, they go fast.

jayrodre

Lairian
Hoping you make a connection with someone in your area. Be sure to check the rescue/adoption section daily. When one is listed, they go fast.
Yea I’m trying. I haven’t had any luck. I feel like I’m never gunna find one. My Sphynx just passed away a few months ago so. This is very discouraging.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
We have had several successful adoptions made here…last year was amazing to see most ever I think. Hang in there…have you tried to reach any breeders that might have a wait list for when they retire their breeding cats? They love having them go to homes where people have experience with the breed.

jayrodre

Lairian
We have had several successful adoptions made here…last year was amazing to see most ever I think. Hang in there…have you tried to reach any breeders that might have a wait list for when they retire their breeding cats? They love having them go to homes where people have experience with the breed.
I haven’t. I don’t even know where to look ☹️

Yoda mom

Staff member
@jayrodre , welcome to the lair family.. (((squeeze hugs ))) your baby got angel wings. remember the love soo much love.
give your older cat head smooches from me. I know they grieve too. mine did. feel free to share a photo of your older baby.

I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world. when my yoda girl got her wings at age 2 heart related (avatar photo ) I was devastated. I decided to adopt in her honor.

I adopted a wonderful retiree from a reputable breeder. we can pm reputable breeders in your area if you like.
several of us have adopted from members. some of us adopted bonded pairs here too! stay positive, stay active, they get forever homes quickly.
please dont hesitate to pm me any ads you are looking at outside sphynxlair for an extra peek for red flags. I have all adoptees. adopted 4 nakids. I have seen lots of scammers in cyberworld.

be sure to read the fraud tips link,

and the reputable breeder link

( I called several breeders to check for retiree lists and to see if they fit the "reputable" breeder profile) . I did not have to wait long for my sweet Claire Bare.

I always try to help hearts align. will tag you .

( please fee free to share a pic of your beloved baby if you like. we also have a memorial thread in loving memory . all paws are family)

jayrodre

Lairian
@jayrodre , welcome to the lair family.. big hugs your baby got angel wings. remember the love soo much love. I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world. when my yoda girl got her wings at age 2 heart related (avatar photo ) I was devastated. I decided to adopt in her honor.

I adopted a wonderful retiree from a reputable breeder. we can pm reputable breeders in your area if you like.
several of us have adopted from members. some of us adopted bonded pairs here too! stay positive, stay active, they get forever homes quickly.
please dont hesitate to pm me any ads you are looking at outside sphynxlair for an extra peek for red flags. I have all adoptees. adopted 4 nakids. I have seen lots of scammers in cyberworld.

be sure to read the fraud tips link,

and the reputable breeder link ( I called several breeders to check for retiree lists and to see if they fit the "reputable" breeder profile) . I did not have to wait long for my sweet Claire Bare.

I always try to help hearts align. will tag you .

( please fee free to share a pic of your beloved baby if you like. we also have a memorial thread in loving memory . all paws are family)
Yes. I would love to know some breeders in NJ. I’m having such trouble finding one. I hate going thru this again. I just want her back. I’d do anything. I miss her so much. Her name was grams and she was everything to me. I loved her more than anything. I have such a void in my heart and I would love to have a kitten to love and give a forever home. A lot of people are very discouraging but I hope I can find out. Here’s a picture of grams.

Attachments

• A081D7E1-1E31-441E-A0FF-5DEC70505361.jpeg
    A081D7E1-1E31-441E-A0FF-5DEC70505361.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 3
  • B302442F-A9AA-485A-A948-383CA8263B50.jpeg
    B302442F-A9AA-485A-A948-383CA8263B50.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 3
  • D901E800-6FFC-4036-93B7-233C9A7564D5.jpeg
    D901E800-6FFC-4036-93B7-233C9A7564D5.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 9F15FFD1-3D47-4087-AE6F-409D104CF545.jpeg
    9F15FFD1-3D47-4087-AE6F-409D104CF545.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 0AE80455-DE8D-41AE-908C-0D8FD2F7AD9C.jpeg
    0AE80455-DE8D-41AE-908C-0D8FD2F7AD9C.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 2
  • C6C1220E-3F4F-47D3-BBF9-DF80050F9C95.jpeg
    C6C1220E-3F4F-47D3-BBF9-DF80050F9C95.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 2

Yoda mom

Staff member
@jayrodre oh my heart. (((hugs and kisses to your furbaby.
your eternal love of beautiful Grams leaps off the page in your words and precious photos. hold those moments closest to heart. She only knows your eternal love. I feel for you. I felt the same when my Yoda girl , my first sphynx, got her angel wings. Grams will have her spirit bring you and your furbaby (name) the one to love like she knew in this world. breathe and believe, I know Exactly how it feels. pm me anytime if you need an ear to listen, cyber hug. we gotcha. stay positive, stay active with us.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@jayrodre you can check TICA ..org the international cat association (google tica sphynx breeders.)
*** read the reputable breeder what to expect thread when interviewing them. do not hesitate to PM any cattery names you look at. (we can't mention on main page, so be sure to PM me for an extra look)

Last edited:
Back