Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to Adopt one or two Sphinx’s in Seattle, WA

Yoda mom

Staff member
@nattiecope
welcome to the lair family! small world, I used to live in Seattle.
all paws crossed the sphynx stars align! stay active and jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch.
Several of us have adopted from members. I have adopted 4 wonderful nakids , including a bonded pair from a member.

be sure to read the fraud tips thread, was helpful when I was looking at ads outside sphynxlair. * there are so many creative scammers out there. never hesitate to pm me any ads your are looking at for an extra peek for red flags.

sharing, another option to contact reputable breeders about upcoming retirees. I adopted a wonderful cuddly 2yr old HCM scanned, etc girl ( who is now 12 and never a vet visit for any issues) from a reputable breeder.

Wren Blackford

Lairian
I have a post here about my wonderful cat Everest, he has special needs but he is looking for a new home. We are also in WA and I would love to have him go somewhere local! Let me know if you’re interested :)
IMG_3172.png

edit to tag @nattiecope

Last edited by a moderator:

Aubrey20

Lairian
Are you still looking for a kitty to love? I am considering rehoming my beloved sphynx to the right family. She means everything to me and I love her so much, but my life has changed in a way she is no longer as happy as she should be. I am in Washington state as well.
Not sure if this is where I can reach someone. I'm in the Washington area looking to adopt a sphynx. I'm a huge cat lover, been super interested in sphynx for a long time. My soul mate cat passed away about a year ago, after about 20 years with her, and I think I'm ready to have another companion in my life.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Aubrey20 , I saw on our sister sphynxlair Fb group a tacoma, WA shelter post

((((squeeze hugs))))) from a previous WA resident.
your sweet baby only knows your eternal love, remember the love, sooo much love , I have all adoptees after my first got her angel wings. I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world...

Aubrey20

Lairian
@Yodamom I did see a post for the humane society yesterday but think the kids were adopted already. I'm definitely keeping an eye out, I'd love to be able to adopt rather than buying right now

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Aubrey20 , I used to live in WA. will definitely keep an eye out for you . (small world I adopted my heart pup from the Tacom shelter)
all paws crossed the sphynx stars align,.. stay active with us. several of us have adopted from members. I adopted 4! two from a member.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@taymjohn , welcome to the lair family. Please start your own thread in the adoption forum so all can see. we don't want your interest in adopting lost in another members post.

several of us have adopted from members. stay active with us. they go quickly. I always try to help hearts align and follow posts.

be sure to read the fraud tips thread in the info center. was helpful when I was looking at ads outside sphynxlair. I have all adoptees. two were a bonded pair from a member and two outside sphynxlair. sharing, I also adopted a wonderful 2 yr old retiree from a reputable breeder. ClaireBare came fully vetted, HCM scanned etc. wanted to share bcz I never knew there was an option to check with reputable breeders for upcoming retirees

marimccann84

Lairian
Are you still looking for a kitty to love? I am considering rehoming my beloved sphynx to the right family. She means everything to me and I love her so much, but my life has changed in a way she is no longer as happy as she should be. I am in Washington state as well.
Yes I am looking to find or adopt a hairless male or female for my daughters bday. My daughter suffers with social anxiety disorder and would really benefit from this type of animal support. And absolutely loves the hairless type.

taymjohn

Lairian
I’m still looking. I live in Newcastle/Bellevue area. Would love to chat.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Bayleecat , all adoption ads need to be reviewed and approved by admin . I see your post awaiting approval .
you will need to edit and add a maximum of $250 or less rehoming fee per rules. if you need assistance, please let us know.
members can reply on your own approved thread for hearts to align . Thank you for understanding .

@taymjohn @marimccann84,@Aubrey20

Last edited:
Back