Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! :D :D Princess Zelda

magber

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
THE VET SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:BigSmile::ThumbsUp::Laugh::Hysterical::Adore::Celebrate::Celebrate::Celebrate:

I am just waiting for him to let me know what flight. It better be today!!!!!!!:Angry:

You have no idea how crazy I have been! I feel bad because I can only compare myself to a 2 year old having a tantrum. Something I never allowed any of my kids to do!:ThumbsDown:
But, I just could not help it!:Sweat:

Anyways, my day just turn for the better!

So, now is the commercials, my soap will continue soon with the next chapter :) will keep you inform!

PrimateLove

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
*HUGS*

I am sooo happy for you, definately keep us posted when she is coming...I just told Emma (I yelled to her Zelda's coming home) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Can't wait for more details :Smile:

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Great News! I cannot wait to hear that she is safely in your arms and yours at last with not problems. Please let us know all you can. Hugs

Sphynx Happy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats. Let us know when you get her and how it went. I hope were getting pics. Will be keeping a look out for lovely Zelda. :Smile:

magber

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Am so happy for you! Will breathe easier when she is in your arms. Praying she makes it through the flight with no problems and all goes smoothly.
Hugs,
Susi

Thank you all! I am sooooo excited. She could not make it today, but we are aiming for tomorrow :)

Susi you are right! I am not going to be in peace until I am holding het close to my heart!
Also, I posted a question for you in the health forum :)
Here is the link http://www.sphynxlair.com/f73/raw-diet-questions-9990-new/

Back