Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pretty Cats in sweaters from Pretty Kitty

Jenn.Dios

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
And cat from north of Russia
Masyanya
09cb11bc75f0.jpg
ab7266643368.jpg

c37c2193358e.jpg
318368e3af9f.jpg

I love all of these, do you have any similar?

susi794

Staff member
Lots of people have bought from her--she ships and the sweaters are well made and fit well. Have never heard anything but raves about them.

Wrinks

Lairian
Is there a link? Id die for that tuxedo sweater!! Sooo Adorable! I did a google search for pretty kittys,, and all that i got was brazillian wax salons LOL

drwhiskerson

Lairian
Loved this thread! All of them so cute in their little sweaters. Does anyone else have problems with their sphynx licking the sweaters to the point where they look all ratty?

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Loved this thread! All of them so cute in their little sweaters. Does anyone else have problems with their sphynx licking the sweaters to the point where they look all ratty?

I only put my cats in knit sweaters when I can supervise them, so if they start to lick I can take it off. So they usually only wear sweaters when we go out. At home when they are running around on their own they wear cotton that wont get wrecked if they lick.

Nofuratu actually "meows" when he wants his sweater off so that he can give himself a bath. After about 3 meows though, if you dont respond then he will start licking anyway....but before that point he will wait. In fact at dinner today he meowed 3 times and my husband was like "what does he want?" and I said he wants his sweater off, and sure enough he did! He's a genius though....my other sphynx dont do that.

You can trim the ratty fuzzies on a sweater with scissors just like you are giving it a hair cut. I do that if it does get licked.

Nofuratu has 3 pretty kitty sweaters and we love them. He only wears them on special occasions. I shrunk one in the dryer by accident and was so mad! but the other two are 2 yrs old and still look brand new and he's worn them lots of times.

Pretty Kitty

Lairian
Hi every body.
For earlier posts, you always can wright me privat on this forum - i didn't reasive email that some body wrought here.
About sweaters at home.
I agree that at home better to weare cotton shirts, and sweaters for go out or realy cold wheather, shows. Some times cat loves sweatrs from yarn, for such cats sweatrs good for any ways)

Back