Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Rehoming two adult sphynx (New England)

Steph102478

Lairian
It pains me to do but I am going to re-home my two cats. I do not think I'm able to give them the proper care and attention that they deserve.

Dobby is the male, he is three years old and an absolute love bug. All he wants is love and attention, he thrives on cuddles and just wants a lap and someone to pet him. I usually wake up with him under the covers cuddling with me.

Luna is a female (the smaller white and gray) she is 3 years old as well. She is the adventurous one, she loves to hunt and be independent. She is a fan of getting pets but only on her terms.

Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Steph

View media item 30980
View media item 30979
View media item 30978
View media item 30975
View media item 30976
View media item 30973
View media item 30972

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Steph102478 , hugs for your heartfelt decison. surely members will PM to interview.
I could not open the photos. will try again.

will continue to help network. several of us have adopted from members. I adopted a bonded pair from a member.
hugs n head smooches for the purrfect forever hom together

Maverick

Lairian
It pains me to do but I am going to re-home my two cats. I do not think I'm able to give them the proper care and attention that they deserve.

Dobby is the male, he is three years old and an absolute love bug. All he wants is love and attention, he thrives on cuddles and just wants a lap and someone to pet him. I usually wake up with him under the covers cuddling with me.

Luna is a female (the smaller white and gray) she is 3 years old as well. She is the adventurous one, she loves to hunt and be independent. She is a fan of getting pets but only on her terms.

Steph

View media item 30980
View media item 30979
View media item 30978
View media item 30975
View media item 30976
View media item 30973
View media item 30972
Hi Steph
I'm unable to open pictures but would love to talk to you.

jadoreleschats

Lairian
Hi There, we are very interested in your hairless babies if you've not already found a loving home. Lost the 2nd of a pair we had for the last 15 years (previously adopted litter mates) and know this breed well and adore them. Please let me know if you are still looking. We're in Maine. ([email protected])

msmaria

Lairian

Steph

View media item 30980
View media item 30979
View media item 30978
View media item 30975
View media item 30976
View media item 30973
View media item 30972
I am very interested!!! Feel free to email me [email protected]

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Steph102478 , checking in fo updates on Dobby and Luna adoption interviewing. . hopeful you will get replies to members you recently tagged for interviews. following closely for updates.
I was not able to open their photos, if you can kindly repost photos here. please update with rehoming fee. (the max. is $250 each per rules).

**also, we can edit your title to add willing to travel for a broader view of potential adopters to interview for the purrfect fit.

all paws crossed hearts align for the purrfect forever home for Dobby and Luna together. several of us have adopted bonded pairs.

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
As shared, we need to know the cost for each cat for your post to remain up, or you can start a fresh one and we can delete this one. Please let us know @Stephanie102478

Johnny99

Lairian
@Steph102478 , checking in fo updates on Dobby and Luna adoption interviewing. . hopeful you will get replies to members you recently tagged for interviews. following closely for updates.
I was not able to open their photos, if you can kindly repost photos here. please update with rehoming fee. (the max. is $250 each per rules).

**also, we can edit your title to add willing to travel for a broader view of potential adopters to interview for the purrfect fit.

all paws crossed hearts align for the purrfect forever home for Dobby and Luna together. several of us have adopted bonded pairs.
I’m interested and willing to travel

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Steph102478 , checking for updates if Dobby and Luna found forever home.
if they are still avail, per rules, need to add rehoming fee. the maximum is $250 each, some list no rehoming fee. either way, will need to add details of rehoming fee.

Back