Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Show in Richmond, VA Saturday Nov 30

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Before or after your lunch of left over turkey, come on out to the show in the Colonial Building at the Richmond Raceway Complex: 600 East Laburnum Avenue, Richmond, VA on Saturday, November 30th! Show hours are 9 - 4. I don't have a breed count yet because they're still taking entries, so I can't say if there'll be any sphynx until registration closes.

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
There will be two sphynx at the show: a kitten and a grand premier. Sammi has her work cut out for her going up against 5 others in her class: an American Shorthair, a Devon Rex, a Japanese Bobtail, and 2 Tonkinese. (The judges pick only 2 shorthair open/premiers for their finals.)

Ickushouse

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sammi has her work cut out for her going up against 5 others in her class: an American Shorthair, a Devon Rex, a Japanese Bobtail, and 2 Tonkinese. (The judges pick only 2 shorthair open/premiers for their finals.)
Sounds like a slam dunk for a sphynx! How can the others even begin to compete!! ;)

Oops! Assuming Sammi is a sphynx!! Maybe not! :oops: Good luck Sammi!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
There will be two sphynx at the show: a kitten and a grand premier. Sammi has her work cut out for her going up against 5 others in her class: an American Shorthair, a Devon Rex, a Japanese Bobtail, and 2 Tonkinese. (The judges pick only 2 shorthair open/premiers for their finals.)

Good luck...:)

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sounds like a slam dunk for a sphynx! How can the others even begin to compete!! ;)

Oops! Assuming Sammi is a sphynx!! Maybe not! :oops: Good luck Sammi!

Thank you for the luck! We'll need it. Sammi is a Cornish Rex. Since she isn't a Grand yet, she's not really going against the sphynx Grand Premier that'll be there (or the Grand Prem Cornie that'll be there too), just the others that haven't gotten their Grand title yet. (y)

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sammy made 2 of the six finals getting a 2nd Best Shorthair in one, and a Best Shorthair and Best Allbreed in the other. She gained 16 points (we believe - confirmation will be posted later this week), leaving her needing 30 more for her Grand title. (y)

Sammi ribbons 1.jpg

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Turns out I won't be going to the Roanoke show. My mother is having surgery and I'm going out to Arizona to help her and my father while she recovers. :doctor:

I, really pray, your, Mother get's along great. Hope, it will be a trip, you can enjoy with your parents.
Let us know about your Mother and how you are.

Back