Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Two new pics of Fab Five!

susi794

Staff member
Thanks everybody! I am so happy they are still doing well. :BigSmile:
They are sweet little angels and I just love them to pieces! If they make it, it will be because of the kindness, love and prayers from all of you.
They say it takes a village to raise a child--the same is true for these babies--they have more people pulling for them than any little kittens I know of!
They are lucky little kids to have so many people who love them.:Adore:

susi794

Staff member
They adorable! Could have them all!! Mo wouldn't know what to do with all those babys though! He is an old man at heart :LOL:

Once they get to come into the rest of the flock and they start running around, I am sure they will terrorize all my old men and ladies. Especially Itty Bit--he's a pistol!

susi794

Staff member
Me too! Little Petunia sounds like she has a URI brewing...and that is not good news. But I already have a plan of attack and have started giving her the azithromycin and am also supplementing her with the bottle when she will take it....just to make sure she is getting enough hydration and food. I continue to give Lulu the lysine and hopefully that will also pass to the babies and help them as well. Keeping my fingers crossed she will be ok. Please pray for her and the rest of the babies.

Back