Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Vet wanting to rescue in WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebHollis

Lairian
I am looking for a Sphynx to rescue. I believe in getting pets via rescue as there are so many good pets that need a good home already.

I am open to a younger or older cat, including a retired show cat. I do have 2 DSH cats in my house and 2 dogs, so any cat coming to my house would need to be well socialized. I am a vet and am willing to take a cat with a non-life threatening medical condition. The cost of medical care is a non-issue for me, so if you have a cat with a wonderful personality that likes dogs, and other cats, I may be the right home for him/her.

Please PM me if you have a cat that may fit in my home.

2baldboys

Lairian
Any interest in two sphyx cats? I am a post on the page about... 6 down from you I believe about sphynx cats in the NE/IA/WI/MN region. Let me know, I wouldn't separate them as they are brothers and have never been apart, but they are amazingly sweet and what better home than a vet?!

I'll check back if you'd like to reply here, the site won't allow me to send a PM without having 10 posts.

DebHollis

Lairian
Where are they located? I don't think my husband would like me to get two more cats. I am pushing my luck with one, but I will consider it. Can you send me a picture?

2baldboys

Lairian
Located in SD but frequent trips to Wisconsin. Where should I send the pics? :)

Also they LOVE dogs. I think they believe they are dogs.

DebHollis

Lairian
I hope it goes through this time. It hasn't been letting me send you my email contact.
try to piece it together.
edndebhollis
@
msn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back