Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wanting to Rescue/Adopt in Texas- will fly kitty here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffany.hill

Lairian
I have been looking into bambinos and traditional sphynx to give another naked friend to my sphynx, Koschka. I rescued her about two years ago and I really want to give her a brother or sister, but I would really prefer to rescue again and save a life. I live in the Dallas Texas area and would love to give a home to a special needs sphynx or rescued one. MUST be good with small dogs and another sphynx. I would consider flying the sphynx here to me into DFW International Airport. A younger sphynx would be good so that it could grow up with my animals. I have a 5 year old corgi, 1 year old Lhasa, and a 4 year old sphynx. I have a relatively large house and am unable to have children of my own, so our pets are my fiance's and my babies. Koschka even has a stroller and huge wardrobe. I would prefer for the kitty to already be altered, but I would pay for the spay or neuter if needed. Please help me help a kitty in need! A house is not a home without 4 legged kids. You can email me at [email protected]. I know a lot of sphynx rescues rehome quickly because so many people want them, but I can offer a nice large home, security, and three previous years of veterinary technician education.

Lillyfuzz

Lairian
I'm in the Dallas area and if you decide to purchase from a breeder I would be happy to recommend mine. She was awesome to work with. Just pm me if you want the info. I have no advice for finding a rescue though, I'm sorry.

tiffany.hill

Lairian
I'm in the Dallas area and if you decide to purchase from a breeder I would be happy to recommend mine. She was awesome to work with. Just pm me if you want the info. I have no advice for finding a rescue though, I'm sorry.

Yes please, it never hurts to have reputable contacts in my area!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back