Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

6 year old Male NH/MA line

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas_morgan

Lairian
I have a 6 year old neutered male available for rehoming. he is not adjusting to my new people baby, and its been 2 months. He has become aggressive with my female and is pooping outside the box.
I have 3 Sphynx's, (1 Donskoy) and he is not doing well and seems stressed. Please message/email for info.

There will be a $200 adoption fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynsay Wilson

Lairian
I would love to adopt. I have been looking FOREVEr. I would love to get more information from you or to talk. Email me at tomatov*@yahoo.com Lynsay

Zombi3chik

Lairian
Am surprised to see this message here......Zombi3chik, I thought you couldn't have pets in your building?

We called the landlord(as in my last postings) and found out we can do a pet deposit. Im still waiting on Milo. This is for my friend that works at petco that wants a Sphynx. So, trying to get information.

kas_morgan

Lairian
Sorry his new dad picked him up tonight. I thought he was blowing me off. The situation is great for Manny, no kids, no pets and A quiet home.

Lynsay Wilson

Lairian
I am very interested and would love to talk to you to get more information. I am looking to adopt. You can reach me at 518-706-7738 or 518-842-3743. Hope to hear from you!!! Lynsay

Flyingpoet

Lairian
Hi Lynsay...I don't know if you are still interested but I have two 9 months old sphynx kittens that I am trying to find a new home for. They are one boy and one girl speyed and neutered with all the shots. I am not looking to separate them. I live in NJ right outside of NYC so if you would be able to get down here and are interested please reply and I will give you a call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back