Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Admin's Soup Of The Day 10-11-2010

admin

Administrator
Staff member
user333_pic3270_1265151703.jpg

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG! Is this what it's going to be like when I toilet train the girls- Heads in toilet and litter everywhere? I'm such a neat freak:Sweat:

Gizzymom

Banned
OMG! Is this what it's going to be like when I toilet train the girls- Heads in toilet and litter everywhere? I'm such a neat freak:Sweat:

LOLOLOLOL... There is NO way I could do that!!! I am a neat freak as well... and I am not picking all that up every time I have to go :LOL:.

That must be Tux or Twitch!!!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am a neat freak too. I will have to have a bathroom added on just for the CATS!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am a neat freak too. I will have to have a bathroom added on just for the CATS!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL:I should tell my husband to start building one right now:LOL:
We have 2 bathrooms but we use 1 for the girls and 1 for the boys- no offense boys but you need your own space:LOL:

tessblack

Banned
Oh yes that is Tux. Yes it was a mess and really hard to deal with at times but I knew it would be worth it. Yeah he always wants to look at what he has done, he is very proud.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Tess I have wondered and always forget to ask, are you done with litter boxes all together or do you keep one around just in case?

tessblack

Banned
Tess I have wondered and always forget to ask, are you done with litter boxes all together or do you keep one around just in case?

All done with the litter. Still have the boxes in the attic just in case something goes wrong. They do fine with it occasionally Tux gets a bit on the seat. When we just got to the seat alone Twitch would not poop so a guy at work mad a carbon seat cover with a smaller hole so they had more to stand on. Seems to be working.

Gizzymom

Banned
All done with the litter. Still have the boxes in the attic just in case something goes wrong. They do fine with it occasionally Tux gets a bit on the seat. When we just got to the seat alone Twitch would not poop so a guy at work mad a carbon seat cover with a smaller hole so they had more to stand on. Seems to be working.

For some reason, seeing Twitch or Tux using the potty still cracks me up!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back