Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Adopting a new member of my family!

Elann

Lairian
Hello,

I am in a bit of a different situation then most of you so I hope you won't find me too annoying! :wacky:

I am going to meet a F1 outcross sphynx in hopes to adopt her. She is beautiful and even more important - I think she will be an excellent addition to our family. I am already a little in love with her just by talking to the breeder and seeing her picture.

I have wanted a sphynx for a long time. And someday I would like a hairless one. However, I think this pretty girl sounds like the kitty for us and am so excited!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Elann and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Sounds like your going to get a real cutie! Congrats! Please enjoy the community! (y)

susi794

Staff member
Hair or no hair, she's still a sphynx! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics! And welcome to the family!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair good to have you.
Sounds like you are all ready in love. That's how most of us are even before we meet them or get them home.
But, you haven't seen anything yet. You will wonder how you ever lived without her.
She will also own you. :D Everything else too.:happy:

Elann

Lairian
I adopted her today. She is an F1 outcross and I am told she is all sphynx in personality. These are pictures from the breeder but and I would post my own pictures but she is currently hiding under my bed. I can hardly wait until she is comfortable with us so I can get to know her.
imgB5.jpg
polar%20bear%20christmas%202011%20pat%203%20076.jpg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
She is beautiful. What a kind face. Congratulations. You have all the benefits of the Sphynx personality and not the bathing! Looking forward to hearing all about her.

Patti

Back