Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Adult Male Sphynx Dallas TX area

Status
Not open for further replies.

yue2008

Lairian
It saddens me to have to post this. I'm looking to rehome my adult male sphynx. He's six years old. I've had him for the past 3 yrs. I adopted him as a retired breeder/show cat. He is neutered and in great health. He's extremely hairless for a sphynx. He does have stomach sensitivities so he eats Wellness Core Chicken formula and seems to be fine on that. I would prefer that he goes to a home where he can be the only pet. I currently have a female sphynx and they are at a truce. He doesn't like dogs, he's good with older children, but due to his shy nature it would be best for him to be the only cat. He can also be too assertive towards other cats. I'm asking a rehoming fee of $250.00 to help ensure that he goes to a good home. He loves sleeping under the covers with me at night. He also enjoys car rides. He'll tolerate bathing and nail clipping. I'm looking for the right home for him where he'll be happy and well loved. I'll be more than happy to provide pictures and more details to seriously interested parties.

Graddydani

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm sorry you have to do this. I hope you find a good loving and honest home for him soon.

jimstephens

Lairian
I would love to make a home for your boy. I had a boy (from a kitten) that passed away last year. I've been looking to rescue or adopt. you can call me 502 at 664 this 3824 number. I would make arrangements to come get him. Please PM me or call or get me your number. I've been looking for some time and know all about baths, ear cleaning, nail clipping, and good food. He would have a good home.

micjones26

Lairian
I would be happy to give your baby a forever loving home. please PM me or feel free to give me a call 8168777593 Michele.

jimstephens

Lairian
Hey Erika...Great to talk to you. I look forward to pictures and my commitment to provide Paris a loving forever home. I have almost gotten the transportation arranged. I look forward to hearing from you again. Send the pics etc to me jimstephens at ymail dot com. Like I said all you need is for vet to give health, rabies cert to transport out of state. If any problem please let me know because I am putting ride and everything together based on promise of rehome. :ThumbsUp:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Erika...Great to talk to you. I look forward to pictures and my commitment to provide Paris a loving forever home. I have almost gotten the transportation arranged. I look forward to hearing from you again. Send the pics etc to me jimstephens at ymail dot com. Like I said all you need is for vet to give health, rabies cert to transport out of state. If any problem please let me know because I am putting ride and everything together based on promise of rehome. :ThumbsUp:

I have chills! I remember seeing you in search of a rescue baby and by the looks of this post there is a bright future for all parties involved. I can't wait to hear the gotcha stories and pictures. Kudos to all involved and it is so nice to see babies going to homes that have their arms and hearts wide open!!!!!

jimstephens

Lairian
Thank you so much. I have to give a large amount of the credit to sphynx lair. Without this forum I wouldn't have been able to make my desire known or been able to respond to Erika's need for a new home. Paris should be in Louisville on 5-11:Celebrate:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
This cat has a forever home now in texas...my lose is his gain :}

I saw this on another post and again I have to say you have an awesome attitude. Just knowing you totally have the best interest in mind for cats, your forever baby will come your way in a matter of time :) kudos to you

jimstephens

Lairian
Yes..I keep looking knowing that things have a way of working out. I didn't get that boy but there is another out there that must need me more. We will "rescue each other" when the time is right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back