Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Amen-Ra, RIP my cutey pie guy

ilovedirt

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
1,284
Points
163
Your memorial page is a fitting tribute, rip amen-ra, was a year on the 18th that I lost my father in law, the year has past so quickly x

I am very sorry for your loss as well. The year has passed quickly, seems so recent.

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts and for checking out his memorial. It meant a lot to put it together for him and was not something I was mentally able to do last year. <3
 

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
1,191
Points
238
The memorial page is beautiful. He was such a handsome guy and the pictures really capture his beauty, as well as his spirit. So hard to believe that it's been a year now. Hugs to you.
 

Taraforweb

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,060
Points
208
=(

For some reason... every time you would post about him, his name would remind me of the secret sheep password in the Babe movie and I would start chanting it...
Ahmen-Ra! Ba Ram Ewe! To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true.
 
Back
Top