Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

another funny website

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lol!!! My husband ocassionaly shouts out a random word or two in his sleep, but this guy takes the cake...can you imagine being his wife??:LOL::LOL::LOL:

My all time favorite of my hubbie's is when we lived in a 2nd floor apartment and in the middle of the night he yelled out - "Get the hell off my lawn" :LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol!!! My husband ocassionaly shouts out a random word or two in his sleep, but this guy takes the cake...can you imagine being his wife??:LOL::LOL::LOL:

My all time favorite of my hubbie's is when we lived in a 2nd floor apartment and in the middle of the night he yelled out - "Get the hell off my lawn" :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::Hysterical: Thats so funny! I'd be histerical

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think the worst that ever happened to me is I was sharing a bed with my baby brother who was just four at the time. I noticed he seemed to be having a nightmare so I turned over the check on him. Next thing I know I hear "MarMar (my nickname) gimme back my airplane" then he punched me in the eye!! I had to spend the rest of the summer at the beach trying to look cool with a black eye. Not so great for a 16year old. What's worse is I never even took his damn airplane:LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Funny stuff Kalliee - I woke myself up this morning. I had my hand up to my ear saying "Hello,,,Hello,,,what" then I realized duh - it was a dream!!!! lol Jimmy thought I was going nuts at 6am answering my hand!!! LOL

Back