Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

back legs - (red look kind of like rug burn)

HairlessHorton

Lairian
Hello, I’ve noticed that Horton’s back legs are kinda red and look like they have rug burn or something that is making it look raw. (I believe it’s from him jumping around) is there anything I can put on them ??

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have a pic you can
7d890a4c6c1ca5e4d4f5062b2b1a7ba7.jpg

share with us? Here is something many of us keep on hand from scratches, cuts, burns etc. it is not toxic if ingested which is huge.

@HairlessHorton

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
This is usually caused by contact allergy, over grooming and pressure points from sitting.

HairlessHorton

Lairian
Hello, I’ve noticed that Horton’s back legs are kinda red and look like they have rug burn or something that is making it look raw. (I believe it’s from him jumping around) is there anything I can put on them ??
@HairlessHorton , can you share a pic? does horton sit on any cable boxes? etc
many of us use vetericyn spray. I like that it is not toxic. hugs n head smooches.
He loves sitting on the coffee machine and ps4 because they are warm…. Could it be from that?

Yoda mom

Staff member
@HairlessHorton , we have seen kitties sitting on warm objects for extended times causing some issues. my batman constantly wants to sit on the cable box and have to shoo him off.. he talks back complaining at me.

do you have pic to share?

Back