Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bad Kitty

SarahLovee82

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hey guys I haven't posted in a while so I figured I'd give you guys an update on my little luv bug London. This is going to be a quick post I'm on my break so excuse my misspelled words, bad grammar, & overuse of the & sign.
London, where do I start!? I love her to pieces she's such a sweet kitty & Bentley & Starla have really started to love her... She's just... BAD lol.
She's SO fresh OMG! You can tell her no a million times & she doesn't care. She's also a screamer.... When London wants attention, London gets attention. You can't ignore her she will not allow it. If London is awake, EVERYBODY is awake. & she suckles on any piece of skin she can get her mouth on. I actually woke up to her sucking on my elbow last night! Its very cute until you're trying to sleep. Any ideas on how to get this to stop? She is crazy when she's in the suckling mood. You can't pull her off of you LOL.
She "nurses" on Bentley all the time it cracks me up. Starla won't let her do it she growls at her.
She loves the garbage especially knocking it over. Q-Tips are not safe... Oh & just forget eating alone ever. London eats ANYTHING. She literally was licking a dill pickle the other day. She's a mess! We love her though, she's a sweetie & I'm glad she's here with us but I am done with kittens. 3 is definitely my max!
Here's a few pics. Gotta get back to work. Love you guys.

lon1.jpg
Lon2.jpg
Lon3.jpg
lon4.jpg
lon5.jpg
lon6.jpg
lon7.jpg
lon9.jpg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
So nice to see you pop in and give an update. London is adorable. In the second picture you can really see she is a Sphynx, just a hairy one. Her face and ears especially. You must love having a Sphynx and not have to bathe her like the other 2! We have seen some grow out of the suckling, just have toys on hand or a favorite toy to redirect her attention to. Bentley Boo certainly is a champ taking one for the team...lol.
Patti

Lickleone

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I've loved seeing her grow in the pictures you post in facebook I think the youngest is always the naughtiest it seems :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
Thoroughly enjoyed the update and pics here since I don't do FB!
Mad me smile reading your update

Ps-lol Isn't the smart cat climber great! My 4 use it at the same time bouncing off of it and jumping onto to the headboard bridge like a highway!

All your babies are adorable!!! ((Squeeze))))))

Back