Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

BALD AUTHOR uses SPHYNX to help people.

jodipliszka

Lairian
:BigSmile: I am so excited to be here.. HI JODY! I am JODI.. you may have seen me on ABC'S AMERICAN INVENTOR TV SHOW.. LIFETIME TV'S HEALTH CORNER (with my SPHYNX).. M MAGAZINE, ENTREPRENEUR, FORBES and many media outlets.

I lost my hair 24 years ago... found the SPHYNX by watching ANIMAL PLANET and knew that GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR.... bald woman.. bald cats... how cool is that.

I wrote two award winning books about SPHYNX using my real life BELLA and GIZMO cats, to show kids that they are PERFECT JUST THE WAY THEY ARE.. hair or no hair, glasses, pimples, braces and all. BELLA AND GIZMO'S ADVENTURES: The Hairless Sphynx Cats and Bella Gets A New Sweater.

My first invention was creating a 12 inch plush doll .. SPHYNX with a removable sweater, as in my second book. People seem to love them... I hope so.. because a lot of love went into the dolls... and my BELLA just PASSED AWAY THIS JULY.. it was so difficult for my daughter JESS and I. We miss her a great deal, but her memory will live on forever in her STUFFED ANIMAL.. BELLA and her books!

I won a top spot on AMERICAN INVENTOR because of my backstory and books with my bald cats!

I am a motivational speaker.. and I love to take my babies on TV with me to show the world that BALD IS BEAUTIFUL...... the name of my third award winning book BALD IS BEAUTIFUL, MY JOURNEY TO BECOMING.

I will be on REAL MILWAUKEE .. FOX 6 DEC.21st sharing my story.

If you know ANY COMPANIES, SCHOOLS, ORGANIZATIONS that are looking for KEY NOTE SPEAKERS.. please let me know. I will give back 10% to anyone that
helps me to book an event that helps me share my mission..... that we are PURRFECT JUST THE WAY WE ARE....... BALD OR HAIRY. I would be thankful.

My site is HeadlineItStore.com in case you want to check out my books. I won't post much about my career here.... just want to say HI.. and share the love
that I have for SPHYNX.

I have THREE boys now..... 2 chocolate and 1 red..... we call him PINK. I am in love and so is my 14 year old dautghter, JESS.

SPHYNX RULE... and being bald is a good thing... TRUST ME.. I KNOW!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE.. and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

HUGS!

JODI PLISZKA, M.S.
Author/Inventor
Sphynx lover.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Jodi, nice to meet you! I had already known about you and would love to see more pictures of your kitties.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jody, and welcome to sphynxlair we are so glad you have found us. Your name has come up here from time to time and we are proud to have you.

Gizzymom

Banned
Jodi... So nice to hear from you again!!! I am so sorry for your loss of Bella... I know how much she meant to you. How is Gizmo? My little Gizmo is now almost 8 and he is doing wonderful! See my album to see recent pics. Any new additions to you naked family??

I am just thrilled to see you on Sphynx Lair.... Welcome!!

Where is the area of your speaking engagements? I would love to check around my area and see if something can be set up. A close friend of mine's 12 year old son was recently diagnosed with aplastic anemia and will probably going through chemo soon.

But anyway... so glad to hear you are doing well!! And again, so sorry for your loss of Bella.

Jody Muzika & Gizmo
gizzymom :Laugh:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello jodipliszka and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! I hope you are enjoying the site! Great story, thanks for sharing! :ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Welcome to the Lair! We are so happy to have you! You will love it here and hope you can visit often. I went to school with a boy when I was little that has the same thing as you,,as kids we always thought it was cancer but when I ran into when he was older I found out it was the alepecia....anyhow,,WELCOME! Can't wait to see photos of your kitties!!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair! It is wonderful to have you join us here:BigSmile: I have read alot about your work and was looking into getting your book with matching Bella plush. I haven't been able to locate them yet here in CA but I'll keep trying. My kids want to read the book to our sphynx girls. Once again- great to have you onboard the Sphynx Lair!!!

TotenEngel

Banned
Just as an aside, it seems almost impossible to get your books or the plush doll here in the UK :( Have found Bella gets a new sweater on one site and it is £16! (thats about $24!!) and the plush doesnt seem to be available anywhere.
Get some UK distribution please! Would love to read your book to my little man!

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
As a note, I lost my hair in Oct 2008-Jan 2009 due to chemo treatments, and already had my Sphynx. I had a totally new respect for them, and for cold hands during that point in time!

I think what you are doing is fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I am sure people will do what they can to support!

Jen

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
:BigSmile: I am so excited to be here.. HI JODY! I am JODI.. you may have seen me on ABC'S AMERICAN INVENTOR TV SHOW.. LIFETIME TV'S HEALTH CORNER (with my SPHYNX).. M MAGAZINE, ENTREPRENEUR, FORBES and many media outlets.

I lost my hair 24 years ago... found the SPHYNX by watching ANIMAL PLANET and knew that GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR.... bald woman.. bald cats... how cool is that.

I wrote two award winning books about SPHYNX using my real life BELLA and GIZMO cats, to show kids that they are PERFECT JUST THE WAY THEY ARE.. hair or no hair, glasses, pimples, braces and all. BELLA AND GIZMO'S ADVENTURES: The Hairless Sphynx Cats and Bella Gets A New Sweater.

My first invention was creating a 12 inch plush doll .. SPHYNX with a removable sweater, as in my second book. People seem to love them... I hope so.. because a lot of love went into the dolls... and my BELLA just PASSED AWAY THIS JULY.. it was so difficult for my daughter JESS and I. We miss her a great deal, but her memory will live on forever in her STUFFED ANIMAL.. BELLA and her books!

I won a top spot on AMERICAN INVENTOR because of my backstory and books with my bald cats!

I am a motivational speaker.. and I love to take my babies on TV with me to show the world that BALD IS BEAUTIFUL...... the name of my third award winning book BALD IS BEAUTIFUL, MY JOURNEY TO BECOMING.

I will be on REAL MILWAUKEE .. FOX 6 DEC.21st sharing my story.

If you know ANY COMPANIES, SCHOOLS, ORGANIZATIONS that are looking for KEY NOTE SPEAKERS.. please let me know. I will give back 10% to anyone that
helps me to book an event that helps me share my mission..... that we are PURRFECT JUST THE WAY WE ARE....... BALD OR HAIRY. I would be thankful.

My site is HeadlineItStore.com in case you want to check out my books. I won't post much about my career here.... just want to say HI.. and share the love
that I have for SPHYNX.

I have THREE boys now..... 2 chocolate and 1 red..... we call him PINK. I am in love and so is my 14 year old dautghter, JESS.

SPHYNX RULE... and being bald is a good thing... TRUST ME.. I KNOW!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE.. and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

HUGS!

JODI PLISZKA, M.S.
Author/Inventor
Sphynx lover.

Hope you enjoy the Lair!​

Back