Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Batman stealing my pillow this morning !

Yoda mom

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
30,595
Points
653
I woke up this morning and Batman was right next to me with "His" pillow. lol. he knows how to maneuver his blankie,
He turns and curls in it until it is just right

. then he got up and curled on my shoulder with his arm across me.

At 16 years old now, he has earned "His" own pillow time.

Batman is a singleton now. he still looks for Claire Bare on her spot on the right in a blankie.
He sat on her blankie for a few seconds this morning with the expression waiting for Beloved Claire Bare to pop out and hiss at him to move over.

@tuffysmommy
batman pillow.jpeg
 

Toa and Ross

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jan 23, 2015
Messages
34,023
Points
643
He seems so comfy with his pillow. Just so you know, it was always his pillow;-).
Sorry to hear he still misses Claire Bare. Our Sphynx van mourn so deeply. I know you miss her too. Hugs and love.
 

tuffysmommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,009
Points
223
So so sweet. I can actually feel his love from here. Really nice to see. It hasn’t altered his space. It’s a new normal. Even at 16 he may be staking out new territory too. Good he’s comfortable and secure.
 
Back
Top