Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Beloved Nippy Plants

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My very first video ever, featuring Pedda the Bald Wrinkled Pussycat and her catnip plants. She's also modeling her iPuppyOne harness.

Last edited by a moderator:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Loved the video. Pedda sure does love her nippy plants. Butterball is going to be jealous.

I saw those harnesses at Petco recently. I liked the soft touch of the body and ability to adjust the fit. I was wondering if the buckles would be bulky against naked skin. Is Pedda wearing an XS or S?

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awesome!! Butterball is jealous. Not only because of the catnip plants but of the awesome video producing skills! I love it!

susi794

Staff member
How do you keep catnip on your porch? I planted some the last two years and either neighborhood cats or the raccoons eat it right down to the root--effectively killing it.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
MMSB, she's wearing a Small. And she's pretty hefty for a girl (almost 12 lbs). Normal girls would probably wear an XS. The buckles aren't bulky at all, no more so than other harnesses.

Susi, I just leave the nip sitting on the stairs and don't have any trouble with it. You might try planting some in a hanging pot, that would deter raiding varmints.

And thanks for the comments everyone.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
MMSB, she's wearing a Small. And she's pretty hefty for a girl (almost 12 lbs). Normal girls would probably wear an XS. The buckles aren't bulky at all, no more so than other harnesses.

Susi, I just leave the nip sitting on the stairs and don't have any trouble with it. You might try planting some in a hanging pot, that would deter raiding varmints.

And thanks for the comments everyone.

Hanging planters...what a great idea!

Love the video! Pedda is such a pretty girl!

Thank you for mentioning what she is wearing. I was admiring her harness! I think I may have to look into one like this for mine!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Great video. So cute!

Susie- Be ware of hanging the nip, I did that once and the raccoon was found swinging from the darn thing! lol

tessblack

Banned
Very cute. Wow she is a big girl. Tux weighed in at 11.5 a few days ago at the vet. They said his weight was good but they must be blind.
Cool little video, I have to get some good stuff of the kids on video.

Back