Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Berlin's Necklace

Shauntay

Banned
I decided to make Beebs a necklace. Bought some beads, a clasp and some cord and went at it for about an hour, and this is the end result. Please excuse the dirty sphynx :p

Attachments

• IMG_1033.jpg
    IMG_1033.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 45

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gosh, Berlin is such a beautiful girl. And looks so regal in the necklace. You did a great job on it. And firehillqueen - your drawing is absolutely stunning. Love how you focused on her eyes.

The necklace is gorgeous! What a wonderful job you did! I was looking for the dirty Sphynx that you talked about. I didn't see one! Berlin is such a gorgeous girl and she looked like royalty in her jewels!

And the sketch of her in her necklace was awesome! Firehillqueen is so talented! Makes art look so effortless!

Shauntay

Banned
Everyone thank you so much for your sweet comments!!!

And Firehillqueen thank you so much for drawing Berlin, that so sweet of you!! Would you mind if I put it on my site for people to see. Maybe I can put a contact info of you so ppl can get in touch with you if they want a portrait of a pet?

MontyBurns

Lairian
Berlin looks gorgeous with that necklace on:BigSmile: Great job on the beading too! It compliments her very well!

Also, love the sketch! Makes me want one of my Mr. Burns...hehe:ThumbsUp:

firehillqueen

Banned
: Firehillqueen thank you so much for drawing Berlin, that so sweet of you!! Would you mind if I put it on my site for people to see. Maybe I can put a contact info of you so ppl can get in touch with you if they want a portrait of a pet?

Of course you may put it on your site.
I am offering Sphynx paintings here in Sphynx Lair mall, but maybe I should start offering pencil sketches. It doesn't take me long at all and everyone seems to love them... hummm....

I am offering Sphynx paintings here in Sphynx Lair mall, but maybe I should start offering pencil sketches. It doesn't take me long at all and everyone seems to love them... hummm....

I have always loved pencil sketches. I would like to have you do one of mine some time. Maybe after Butter Jones comes home?

Back