Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Best Buds

Brooke

Banned
So my dog, Virgil, passed away in November of last year. July 1st would have been his 13th birthday, and I was going through some old photos, reminiscing, and came across these little video clips of Virgil and my first sphynx boy Harold. They were best buddies. Virgil passed away four months after these videos were taken, and Harold passed away 4 months after that.

I took the two short clips I had and made a little memorial video.

Don't be alarmed by the sight of Virgil, he had been attacked by another dog a couple of weeks earlier and they shaved his neck at the emergency room so they could clean the bite wounds.

I don't mean for this to be a sad video, these were very happy times I wanted to share!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a nice video! It's nice to have something to help keep those treasured memories. :Smile: I agree with El Gato....Harold was one good-looking kitty!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a good little tribute video, perfect song...its memories like these that we hold close to our hearts

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
:Cry::Cry::Cry::So sweet they look together, and they are doing the same in pet heaven I am sure, they are together and happy!

Back