Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Best Raw Food Brand for kitty ?

Hle5128

Lairian
Hi,

This is our first time that having a sphynx, is feeding raw food necessary vs dry cat food? and if so,
how many time per day or oz should we feed to our kitty (4m old, 3.4 lbs)?

What is the pro/con without feeding raw food?
And what is the best brand vendor out there that we can buy at the store for them in US ?
I understand doing homemade is the best but we just don't have time, so we would rather just buy from a good known vendor.

Thanks

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

This is our first time that having a sphynx, is feeding raw food necessary vs dry cat food? and if so,
how many time per day or oz should we feed to our kitty (4m old, 3.4 lbs)?

What is the pro/con without feeding raw food?
And what is the best brand vendor out there that we can buy at the store for them in US ?
I understand doing homemade is the best but we just don't have time, so we would rather just buy from a good known vendor.

Thanks
Hi, raw is a choice, there is lots of info in our raw section, see if this helps - Sphynx Cats & Raw Diet :)

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
You can have it shipped to your home also. I buy from Hare Today which is in Pennsylvania and Raw Feeding Miami which is in Florida. I know there's another place in California called Whole Foods 4 Pets. These companies make and sell raw food and they are cheaper than shopping in retail stores. Just look around.

A lot of us feed raw but it's not required. I think canned food is fine also. However, dry food is water-deficient and high in carbs, both of which are bad things, so cat parents that feed dry food also provide something else like canned food.

Back