Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Birthday Plan Ideas

Sphynx Happy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I've been trying to think of something to do. I am having a small party the night of. But I want something to do during the day. Any one have any ideas? What do you like to do for your birthday?

I'm thinking of going ice skating maybe.

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Ice skating sounds fun. Or mini golf, visiting a museum or something that interests you that you have never been to. Pamper yourself with mani, pedi, get your hair done, splurge on something you've always wanted.

Oh wait you're already doing that. ;). Or you could come visit me. Lol

Alimoore

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I like to shop and then go out to eat at somewhere nice, or go to a zoo or aquarium, have a big party with friends, or just go somewhere completely new or take a spontaneous trip somewhere. I usually do one of those :) My birthday will be here in a about a month so I need to get deciding something as well :ThumbsUp:

Sphynx Happy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm a big fan of the spa. Maybe a massage, manicure, or pedicure?

That sounds like a good idea. :Smile:

Ice skating sounds fun. Or mini golf, visiting a museum or something that interests you that you have never been to. Pamper yourself with mani, pedi, get your hair done, splurge on something you've always wanted.

Oh wait you're already doing that. ;). Or you could come visit me. Lol

"splurge on something you've always wanted"

Always wanted a sphynx, that's true. Can't wait for them to get here. :Smile:

"Or you could come visit me"

I just may take you up on that Megan. It may not be for my birthday but it would be fun to come see you and your family and Mr. Vito of course. :BigSmile:

Back